• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Yeah, and it only fears Regice, a defensive Ice-type that's pretty hard to beat when battling with dragons.

Dragon's Den V.3

Yeah. No.

Regice sucks...It really does...It's only good in special defence.

Fire Fang says hai.

Actually....Earthquake and Dragon Claw say hai also.

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    Dragon's Den V.3

Yeah. No.

Fire Fang says hai.

^ LOL Pwned.

Fire fang ain't the only thing that can take out Regice. Hey, if you got a Dragon with a fighting type move there's your other backup. xD

And yes, Kingdra and Garchomp are pretty strong. But I think Kingdra > Garchomp. A good ice type attack can make Garchomp have a really, REALLY, really bad day. As for Kingdra, its only weakness is a Dragon type attack, which makes it pretty formadible since its resistant to EVERY type. xP

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Dragon's Den V.3

Yeah. No.

Fire Fang says hai.

Oh yeah. I forgot about physical attacks. But Regice can be EV trained to boost it's defense somewhat. Besides, it can always stand 2 strong attacks.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Yeah. Second to Shuckle I think. But Shuckle's unbalanced stats(very low HP+Godly defenses= lame), makes it very controversial. Compared to Regice(high HP+Godly Sp. def + okay def. = Cool).

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    Well my fellow Dragon lovers and experts, I caught and am currently raising a Gible in Pokemon Platinum (Currently in Hearthrome City looking for my 3rd Badge). :D

It's at level 26 right now, same as the rest of my party except for my starter (29). I'm holding Gible from evolving so he can learn Dragon Claw earlier than when he's a Gabite. :P

*sob* I'm so proud.....;__;

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    ^ LOL Pwned.

Fire fang ain't the only thing that can take out Regice. Hey, if you got a Dragon with a fighting type move there's your other backup. xD

And yes, Kingdra and Garchomp are pretty strong. But I think Kingdra > Garchomp. A good ice type attack can make Garchomp have a really, REALLY, really bad day. As for Kingdra, its only weakness is a Dragon type attack, which makes it pretty formadible since its resistant to EVERY type. xP
    Well, Like I said:
    Garchomp have ways around ALL of it's weaknesses.
    It way around Ice Beam (the Ice-type move you WILL see most in competitive battles) is to hold a Yache Berry, which will make Garchomp able to withstand a hit. Then, it MURDER the user of Ice Beam.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back