• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I like aerodactyl. But the thing is: Why isn't ARCEUS approved as a dragon?

Probably because for one, it isn't the dragon type, is it? And for second, it doesn't really look like a dragon. At all :)

Detox

Arceus isnt a dragon because its default type is normal.

I actually think shadow left PC, we need to make a new thread or something lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    He hasn't been on for a month and a half. That's a lot :/

If you got the approval of a mod, it would be ok, wouldn't it?

Although, do we really need a super-updated first page to make the group work? Could ask a mod to simply change something in it.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    We wouldn't want to keep having to notify a mod every time a co-owner got a name change, dragon considerations changed, etc.

Speaking of which, my name is still Spicy in his post. XP

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, I'm giving out my advice to this group as I've done to some other groups I was more active in, before Chibi-chan and the likes stepped in and made the >:| face. Unless this group stays more on topic and actually talks about dragon Pokémon, then maybe there's no need for it at all...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I like aerodactyl. But the thing is: Why isn't ARCEUS approved as a dragon?

I always doubted Aerodactyl's credibility as a dragon, and Arceus is a Normal type. It changes type if it holds any Plate. My favorite is Spooky.

Arceus isnt a dragon because its default type is normal.
    I actually think shadow left PC, we need to make a new thread or something lol.

We need his approval first, and we must agree to a new leader.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back