• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
  • I like to be a Dragon/Dark type, with a furious and mean sprite haha. Also i like a Dragon type only, not with another one like Dragon/Flying or Dragon/Earth.

Last edited:

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • Exactly. I know this sounds kind of weird, but I feel as though Lapras should be considered a dragon too. A water dragon? He can learn dragon moves too
    Na.... I don't see it.....

Oh, and welcome salochin! I like how people aren't required to write all the topics but they just do b/c they love dragons so much! =)

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • I think that Lapras CAN learn Dragon Dance via breeding in HGSS, but I still don't see it becoming a dragon anytime soon. :P

Actually it can learn Dragon Dance via breeding on D/P/Pt as well =D.

And everything points that the V Gen games would be compatibles with IV Gen (D/P/Pt/HGSS)

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Oh, okay. I thought I read somewhere that it was HGSS only. Mah bad.

EDIT: I figured out what I did. It was Tropius that could only breed DDance in HGSS. (says serebii).

Yeah, but please don't make Tropius a Dragon... haha just joking. And i like your point of Lapras as a Dragon/Ice but still i'm not convinced =D.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • yeah sorry, i'm not convinced that Lapras should be a Dragon, my answer still is nope.

Yeah, same here. o_o

Like I said, I can't see it being a dragon any time soon. Or Tropius. THOUGH, I could see them having dragon evos.

ill join. i only have gyrados (red) and dratini now. im tryin 2 evolve my dratini and my charmander to charizard
    Welcome, and good luck with your evolutions. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back