• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
Years
  • ill join. i only have gyrados (red) and dratini now. im tryin 2 evolve my dratini and my charmander to charizard
    Welcome to the Den! ^_^ I can't wait to see your pokemon fully trained, until then happy battling! =)
    Yeah, same here. o_o

Like I said, I can't see it being a dragon any time soon. Or Tropius. THOUGH, I could see them having dragon evos.

Oh yeah, I never thought about their future evolutions (if they ever will have one). =)

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Welcome mudkipmaniac!

They made quite a few new evos for pokemon in the D/P series: Gallade, Dusknoir, Rhyperior, etc. I think that's enough for now.

Rújiā1

Master of the Dragon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    What I'd love to see is a few who aren't weak to Ice.... Kingdra's awesome but I'd love a Dragon and Fire type.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • ill join. i only have gyrados (red) and dratini now. im tryin 2 evolve my dratini and my charmander to charizard
    Welcome MudkipManiac! Hope you like the DDen! =)

I hope one day Farfetch'd has an evolution =)
    I think a lot of people wanna see that.

I just hope we don't get another army of legendary Pokemon from just this next generation...
    Me too, that was dumb....

But hey guys, check this link out!!! I think these Pokemon are leaked!!: https://u-dex.blog.onet.pl/2,ID329462903,index.html

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Yeah, those pokémon seem suspicious to me...and if you read their names carefuly, they are too similar to already known pokémon. But then again, they could be.

Rújiā1

Master of the Dragon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    I don't know... They look fake to me, so... And I find it highly unlikely an entire Pokedex has been leaked already.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Mawile needs to evolve into a dragon.

God I love that thing.

Also, you never know, Shadow could be on to something.

zapdos926

Years
  • if all of those are real, nintendo is desperate. some are kinda cool though. i like the stage 2 water starter, and the evo of lanturn. Dakound looks like a combo between Typhlosion and Tyanitar,its cool. Rayolf is ok. Ceteness i pretty cool too. And Minestal is the best of all.

Last edited:

zapdos926

Years
  • if you noticed, some pre-evos wernt there. it would only show the stage two, and I dont think that they only made 105 new pokemon... some of them were definatly left out.

who thinks they'll make another PMD game for this series?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back