• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
  • if you noticed, some pre-evos wernt there. it would only show the stage two, and I dont think that they only made 105 new pokemon... some of them were definatly left out.

who thinks they'll make another PMD game for this series?

I don't now but personally i like these kind of games, i used to played them when i'm bored of training or catching a large number of pokemon, that way i can let go the stress =).
    Anyway i think we need a new topic, don't you agree?

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • I think I'd actually be happy about those Pokemon. They don't look like bs gen 5's to me. I'd love it if I was right!! :D
    Although, I couldn't find Zorua or Zoroark either.... It does look German BTW.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Like I said, not every pokemon in the dex is out yet. Some of them just havnt been released to the public, or maybe the site just doesn't have all of them.

(plz help me lvelup Angel an Courage! :D)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Favorite Dragons? Rayquaza!
    Should Garchomp be Uber?
    Who knows ;o
    Lance or Clair? Lance!
    Which Dragon looks best Shiny? Rayquaza!
    Giratina: 'Origin' Form or 'Another' Form I simply don't like Giratina, regardless of form!
    Which Pokemon Movie do you like the best? I've only seen the first one xD
    What is your favourite moment from the original dragons den? I wasn't in it :(
    Whats your Dragon Team? Shiny Rayquaza, Salamence, Charizard, Rayquaza, Shiny Altaria
    Should Tyranitar be a Dragon? Yeahh!
    What is your favorite legendary Dragon? Rayquaza <3

oh and the site is polish btw (:

also i think some of them pokemon look awesome so i wouldn't mind if they were real, spesh rattarus haha

Wszystkie stworki, nazwy, opisy i pomysły są mojego autorstwa. Proszę więc nie kopiować treści i grafiki z tego bloga.

^ translates to ''All creatures, names, descriptions and ideas are mine. So please do not copy any content or graphics from this blog.''

Last edited:

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • ^ translates to ''All creatures, names, descriptions and ideas are mine. So please do not copy any content or graphics from this blog.''
    Wow, that's cool. So they aren't a release of the new pokémon after all.

salochin

Dragon Master
    Years

• That is actually a good idea. We'll start with a pretty typical one.

Salamence or Dragonite?

Thanks :3, I would go with Salamence, if it started with dragondance and then followed up with dragon rush and hit then it could possibly OHKO a dragonite. Then again that's if it hits with dragon rush (75% accuracy) and Dragonite didn't ice beam him at the start.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Id go with dragonite. swords dance then draco meteor would crush salamence. but both pokemon can learn the same moves, so... i just choose drgonite.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • Welcome to the Dragon's Den Conor! ;)

Oh, and I did search the pokedex on google.... it turns out it's a Deviantart.....

For the topic, I'd have to pick Salamence.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Barney stole it. Jk, I don't know.

I guess another topic is needed?

Since Salamence won against Dragonite (3 -2), I guess we're in need of a new topic.

Flygon vs. Garchomp

Here's a close one. Two dragons sharing a unique typing that only they get.

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
  • Hellooo. =) Seeing as how I'm a big fanatic of Dragon Pokemon, would it be alright for me to become a member?

And to answer the topic question: Flygon for me. I love that thing. I had like 4 of them when Sapphire first came out. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back