• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
  • Welcome Celest8, hope you find fun here =).
    Well i'm going with Garchomp, i find it really cool and looks like can thras anything that is put in front of it, also is very fast and that is a great advantage when you fight Dragon vs Dragon.

Brandon17

Epic Trainer
    Years
  • I'd like to join the Dragon's Den . Dragon is my favourite type (seriously) and my favourite dragon Pokemon are: Salamence, Charizard, and Dragonite but I like Salamence out of the 3. Hope I can get in! Thanks. :)

-Brandon

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Welcome Dragon17!!! Everyone here loves Dragon type Pokemon, personally my teams always have at least one Dragon =)

Brandon17

Epic Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome Dragon17!!! Everyone here loves Dragon type Pokemon, personally my teams always have at least one Dragon =)

Lol. If you got confused about dragons and my name, my name is Brandon17 by the way ;)

And I'll answer these questions:
    Favorite Dragons? Salamence, Charizard, and Dragonite.
    Should Garchomp be Uber? YES.
    Lance or Clair? Lance, Clair's a noob.
    Which Dragon looks best Shiny? Charizard!
    Giratina: 'Origin' Form or 'Another' Form? Orgin.
    Which Pokemon Movie do you like the best? The First movie and the 2000 one.
    What is your favourite moment from the original dragons den? Just joined this one.
    Whats your Dragon Team? 3 of them are dragon's but its: Salamence, Tyranitar, Charizard, Blastoise, Electivire, and Lucario.
    Should Tyranitar be a Dragon? Yes, I thought it was :o
    What is your favorite legendary Dragon? Rayquaza or Dialga.

Last edited:

Brandon17

Epic Trainer
    Years
  • Another member! ^_^ Welcome Brandon17! XD How do you like it here so far? <- That's a very early question... ^^;

It's pretty good, but there is really nothing to do at this moment since not alot of members are online.

Barney stole it. Jk, I don't know.

I guess another topic is needed?

Since Salamence won against Dragonite (3 -2), I guess we're in need of a new topic.

Flygon vs. Garchomp

Here's a close one. Two dragons sharing a unique typing that only they get.

Both of them have the same weaknesses so it's all about whos stats are higher. So i'd say Garchomp because of it's stats ;)

Last edited:

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • Man, for me, I'm definitely going for Flygon!

OH! Welcome new members!! Glad to see the enthusiasm!:D

And, you know what Skyknight? School won't leave me alone either!
    I have to wait like all the way until like 1:00 in the morning to seriously play pokemon!

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
  • ^ Same here as well. By the time I finish up homework and everything else, I usually only have about an hour to myself...and that's just not enough for me. >.<

Chαmpion Leaf

Red? Who's that?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    Hello, folks. Glad to see fellow dragon fans about.

I see there's a questionnaire. How exciting. Let's see:

Favorite Dragons? Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite. I refuse to acknowledge the existence of other dragons, though I may deign to acknowledge Kingdra, since GenII is almost old enough, and Latias, since she's adorable.
    Should Garchomp be Uber? Garchomp is hideous, and is a newfangled so-called "dragon."
    Lance or Clair? Lance. How is this a question?
    Which Dragon looks best Shiny? Dratini and Dragonair are so terribly cute when they're pink.
    Giratina: 'Origin' Form or 'Another' Form? Giratina is no true dragon.
    Which Pokemon Movie do you like the best? I've only ever seen the first.
    What is your favourite moment from the original dragons den? N/A
    Whats your Dragon Team?: Dragoness (currently a Dragonite), Queendra (a Kingdra), and Latias. I also have Sheldon (Shelgon) for the purposes of carrying HMs, but it is not worthy to battle.
    Should Tyranitar be a Dragon? Absolutely not.
    What is your favorite legendary Dragon? Latias--as I said, adorable. The others are completely unworthy of being called dragons, especially since they make the dragon type look bad with the terrible legendary cheapness.

As may be clear, I favor dragons for aesthetic and symbolic reasons and I thoroughly detest how common they've become in later generations. Yes, they're still "rare" but being legendaries means they've overexposed. I do love that there are viable dragon moves these days, though, and GenIV's done a great job with the revamp of physical/special attacks (now an Outraging Dragonite is a thing to be feared).

Dragonfire101

Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • Im a dragon person with pokemon =)
    Anyone have a black rayquaza or charizard without hacks?

hmm Onix learns dragonbreath or used to, does that make him somewhat dragon?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back