• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragons Muhaha!

Pidgeot is Life

Poke Balla
Years
  • Dragonite, Flygon, Salamence, Altaria, latios, latias, Rayquaza, garchomp, kingdra, dialga, palkia, giratina.

Sooooo many dragons.

Enlighten me, favorites?

Gotta say idek, they're all grand. but i guess either dragonite or kingdra.

dragonites so darn cute lol!

Years
  • Dragon types were one of my favourites to use. They've got amazing stats for the most part and incredible move pools. I'd have to say Flygon is my favourite followed up by Giratina the bad-a**! Stat wise Flygon isn't as great as they others and yet he still kicks butt +the fact that he has goggle things which make him even more cool!

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • Rayquaza = EPIC PWNAGE....
    But since it's an uber i usually go with dragonite or kingdra..

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I really don't like them, they are overhyped. :x

But I like Flygon the best, because its cute.

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • Flygon's probably my favorite, with its little goggle eyes. :P Followed closely by Dragonair because it's absolutely beautiful. And then Latias because she's just flat out adorable. ^^

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • The Dragonite line has a special place in my heart... (ahh, I remember PWNing the R/B Elite 4 with my Dragonite...)

I always, always thought, as a child, that Dratini was super cute, Dragonair was beautiful and Dragonite was an absolute beast. :D And today, that love still remains!

Ayselipera

The rest are fine except for the Gible line. :/

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Dragonite, Flygon, Salamence, Altaria, latios, latias, Rayquaza, garchomp, kingdra, dialga, palkia, giratina.

Sooooo many dragons.

Enlighten me, favorites?

Gotta say idek, they're all grand. but i guess either dragonite or kingdra.

dragonites so darn cute lol!

I totally agree with you on this one, my fav type aswell XD their cool, fast, powerful, stunning and dazziling they amaze me, my favorite dragon type is Dragonair.

Back