• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DRAGONS

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    So err, hi!
    I'm Jess ^u^

I'm very much new here and I promise I wont bite~
    I'll probably mostly hang out in the general section so if you feel like saying hi or something and help me not look like a lonely loser go there ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    Definitely isn't a GofT reference.
    Also no I like my Pokemon, go away you Pokemon thief.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    hello! hope im not 2 late, welcome! im here to say that, if your interested in joining a pokemon club please join, cuzz we got it here on

P.C. we have a wide selection to chose from, so feel free to express ur love to ur pokemon.. c u there!

if ur talking about biting, a stray dog bit(e) me so i bite the dog back as way of revenge, believe or not, after that happened the dog respect me so highly like its sees as its alpha dog. how cool is that?!!!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hiya Jess, welcome to PC! It's great to meet you; we're glad you've decided to join our huge community :D

Firstly, let's talk about you! Tell us more about yourself, please? This will help us greatly in getting to know you more as a member and as a potential new friend! Since we're on a Pokemon forum, let's start off with Pokemon itself? Do you have any favourites? How about the games? Played any recently, or have a select few generations you really enjoy? Feel free to tell us just about anything, including your interests!

As you can see, there's lots of things to do around here depending on what you like doing. Some who take pride in their art and drawing skills can showcase their works at the Art & Design section. There are also those who have a flair in writing that express themselves freely at our Fan Fiction & Writing section, as well as those who come to create amazing ROM Hacks for others to enjoy. Take your pick and fully immerse yourself into your area of choice! Don't forget anything and everything Pokemon including the new Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games!

If you need anything at all, always feel free to drop me or any of the staff a message mmkay! Don't forget to make some new friends and enjoy yourself here! Happy posting, and I'll be seeing you around~ n__n

Back