• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Drake in Ruby and the Orange Islands

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years

• I have beaten Ruby over 5 teams but I do have a comment on Drake. In the Orange Island League he had to face Drake who had a Dragonite. It is possible since Drake looks old in this game that since years have passed since the Orange Islands that Drake got new Pok?mon? Salamence is the equivalent of Dragonite. What I wrote is sorty of unclear but could it be the same Drake?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    People have mentioned that, yeah. You have to realize though the games and anim? are made in Japan, where most likely their names were not the same. It was probably an accidental collision of translations.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Just a tip, you need to put [/FONT] at the end of where you want the font to stop for it to show. ^_^;

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • I am sort of answering my own question but I think that Drake had Venasaur, Dragonite, Electabuzz, Gengar, Onix and Ditto. Ruby Drake has Salamence, Shelgon, Altaria, Flygon and Flygon.

XJC

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
  • Dragon Man 11 said:
    I am sort of answering my own question but I think that Drake had Venasaur, Dragonite, Electabuzz, Gengar, Onix and Ditto. Ruby Drake has Salamence, Shelgon, Altaria, Flygon and Flygon.

Yeah I think your right on that assumption. I can slighty remember seing someone called Drake in the Orange Islands episodes. I cant remember the battle though!

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • Sorry for double posting. :embarrass
    I heard a rumor from my friend about an Orange Islands League gameboy game but I don't believe him. He also said there was a Team Rocket game and that's highly unlikely.

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Dragon Man 11 said:
    Sorry for double posting. :embarrass
    I heard a rumor from my friend about an Orange Islands League gameboy game but I don't believe him. He also said there was a Team Rocket game and that's highly unlikely.

Nintendo didn't make a Team Rocket game but there is a rom where you get to play a team rocket member with Giovanni as your boss and your first pokemon is a choose between koffing, ekans, and meowth.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • ^_^; thatd be an interesting game to play! but it wouldnt work out cause you always have to loose to "The Twerps" :D

Back