• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drake & Josh

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    oooo ok then..... well people have different opinions *shrugs*

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    yep i only watch it when its the only thing on (no offense tho)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    well then there ya go yes u love them ...alot...and i dont know what to say

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Drake and Josh I s pretty good to me, I mean some of the jokes are good like the one with Justin Timberlake.

"Justin Timberlake has been underwater for five minutes now and here comes the lobster."

Other than choice episode I don't watch it I rather Kenal and Kel which I think was one of the best Nick shows.

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
    Years
    Kay11190 said:
    Drake and Josh I s pretty good to me, I mean some of the jokes are good like the one with Justin Timberlake.

"Justin Timberlake has been underwater for five minutes now and here comes the lobster."

Other than choice episode I don't watch it I rather Kenal and Kel which I think was one of the best Nick shows.

agree that ans all that were my favorite shows on nick

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Go outside and ride bikes or something. Just... just get out of the house. The idea that someone could be that engrossed in such a contemptible show as Drake and Josh is extremely unnerving.

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
    Years
    Allstories said:
    Go outside and ride bikes or something. Just... just get out of the house. The idea that someone could be that engrossed in such a contemptible show as Drake and Josh is extremely unnerving.

um english please, what does that mean

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Haha, my friend, I don't think you're in any position to tell me to use english.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    no its not cos u hav done anything bad on this post they go on ur profile and find the posts u have done then they go on ur rep sign and dissaprove of u . see u aint done nothing wrong on this thread ;)
    i kno this because i know what people can do eg. me
    but i havent bad repped u tho
    maybe cos of ur Lost thingie thing
    :\

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The only shows remotely humourous on Nickelodeon are Fairly Odd Parents and SpongeBob. None of the live action shows are funny at all.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    i love fairlyoddparents or wateva u call it
    the fairies are funny :D
    especially cosmo

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    his voice is awesome and hes so dumb that hes funny :D