• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Drake VS lance!

Lance VS Drake

• Drake

Votes: 34 28.3%
  • Lance

Votes: 86 71.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
Years
  • I would have to say Lance.
    Drake just... Doesn't have what Lance has. Drake may have skill and determination, but Lance is waaaay out of his league I believe. Lance is the one that gives me dangerous vibes, definitely not Drake. lol.

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    I think that the New Lance from HGSS would definitely best Drake in a match. Drake uses only dragon types and can be out sped in battle

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    I am not actually sure, but I have to admit I love Lance, so I'd go for him. xD;

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    In my opinion, obviously Lance. He is a champion after all, and his pokémon are much more badass.
    I'm gonna have to go with Lance. He is my favorite Gym Leader, even though I like Ghost type more than Dragon.
    Lance isn't even a Gym leader, neither is Drake. xD

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Lance was the orignial. Also in anime he goes around beating up team rocket, and wrecking their bases. What has Drake ever done aside from making Jessie, James and meowth explode?

Pika-power

Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
  • Lance

Since Lance was my FAVORITE charecter in the games and he has my FAVORITE pokemon, dragonite, I beilive he would win, but just barely, as Drake is very skilled too.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Drake all the way, every time you battle Lance he has multiple of one Pokemon SPECIES CLAUSE.

Drake's Salamence & Kingdra always gave me trouble and he posed a challenge >:3

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I say Drake, because he has alot more diversity, while all of them are still dragon types.
    However, I must note that Drake's Kingdra isn't particularly more useful than any other Dragon type, since Lance using a Dragon type move wouldn't be much of a Problem lol.

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
    Years
  • Honestly I like Drake's pokemon better but the fact he has no Dragonite means he loses....
    FAIL!!!!!
    But in all seriousness Lance because I just dont see Drake pulling it off. Seriously...

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Lance. He has awesomer Pokemon which have higher levels (I think)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back