• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drawings that'll make your eyes bleed

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Bleed with happiness right? I love them!
    Espeon looks nice and soft
    Reversechu is glowing with glowing red eyes and im like wow
    Skitty! love the grass
    Mekeke it looks good with fur transition for the purple to pink parts.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    oh wow, these are really great for a mouse drawn picture *dragging fingers on the laptop touch-mouse-thing*. these are so nice.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    These are unbelievable for mouse drawn art.
    Love all of them, great textures, blending of colours, shading and overall simply great.
    Keep posting please!

Years
    The Espeon is the best, I have tried mouse painting on the GIMP before and never created anything as good as these.
    How did you make these they are awesome :D

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Thanks for the comments, guys =3

Well, I drew something a few minutes ago, so I guess I'll put it up xD

Isaac

Isaac from Golden Sun, mah friend wanted me to draw him.
    Now you know why I hate drawing guys x;

..::Michi::..

Green Pearl Voice
    Years
    How will they make our eyes bleed? They are absolutely beautiful.
    I want to just cuddle with the Espeon, it looks so soft and furry, and warm. (Which we need up here in Northern Michigan with our like 4 1/2 feet of snow)
    And that Skitty is so cute! I love them all, and Reverse Chu is just plain awesome!

Years
    Nice work, are you new to digital drawing? If so, you're impressively good at it and without the use of fancy photoshop. Keep up the good work!

Quanghuy

Loving digital art <3
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    Lol, I love your lineless style, I find it ironic that Umbreon's eyes are actually bleeding. XD

Nice work, are you new to digital drawing? If so, you're impressively good at it and without the use of fancy photoshop. Keep up the good work!

Well it doesn't really matter what program you use if you don't know the controls. I know GIMP users who can perform better than most Photoshop users. People need to understand that just because you have Photoshop or some other "fancy" software, it doesn't automatically make you amazing. GIMP is also a very good freeware program in its defense. I personally use Photoshop and OpenCanvas, because I've used the two for the longest.

Utzipher

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2014
    ahhhhh the espeon one is my favorite ! i like the background you used haha, nice job.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    yeah nice job, that must of been pretty hard 2 do wif a mouse..... keep up the good work :)

Years
    They're really not bad :3 I like how you don't draw the lines, its sort of unique in that not many people draw Pokemon in that style. They look nice and soft. Keep it up! ^^

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    These are fab, pink skitty, especially considering you draw with a mouse! Some of them remind me of the trading card artwork =D

Back