• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drawn by hand =]

Years
  • Please tell me what you think, =]

The first one is most interesting, probably because it gives you the most to look at.

They're fine for notebook doodles (doodles don't exactly rank as fine art). Since they're abstract and kind small images I can't comment much on your art skills beyond saying that you seem to have some innate talent that you could develop if you moved up to some better mediums.

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
    Years
  • You have a great inner imagination, these abstract styles are very unique and I'm sure you can put them to very good use. For example, website designers look out for unique and interesting art to use as animations for sub windows or drop downs on websites and your art definitely fits into this too. I think you have a good talent for this style, you could try combining your images into each other and make one distortion merge into another for greater effect. Other than that, I encourage you to experiment and make more, it will help you improve aswell as see how far your capabilities may take you. Great work.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Wow, those are awesome! Great job! :)

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • I like them. As said by Scarf, the first one, by having the most in it, is the most interesting, though I'd like to see the last one used in something, myself. You've got a good style, and you're pretty talented. If you actually make something out of this as opposed to just doodles, I'm sure you can blow our socks off. Not saying the doodles aren't nice, but try to do an actual image in this style. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • GAHHH @_@ ENVY! I have always envied people who have the talent to design abstract designs! It's so beautiful! :3

They're very unique; you should definitely look into digital manipulation with Photoshop and whatnot, I could see you going a long way on art sites.

Years
  • I like them. As said by Scarf, the first one, by having the most in it, is the most interesting, though I'd like to see the last one used in something, myself. You've got a good style, and you're pretty talented. If you actually make something out of this as opposed to just doodles, I'm sure you can blow our socks off. Not saying the doodles aren't nice, but try to do an actual image in this style. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
    Ya,
    from my friends info the first picture i call 'SPRING' is the most cool one i guess

GAHHH @_@ ENVY! I have always envied people who have the talent to design abstract designs! It's so beautiful! :3

They're very unique; you should definitely look into digital manipulation with Photoshop and whatnot, I could see you going a long way on art sites.
    Awee ur soo sweet and i actually thought about being a web designer or so something like that XD

Ayselipera

There all really good! I like the last one the best though.

I've always wanted to draw really well, but I don't have that gift. You lucky to have it!

Back