• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Dream Ball HA Daily Duo *Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • **Closed**
    Thanks everyone!

Introduction
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire's release date is right around the corner, and in preparation for the games I have been doing a lot of competitive breeding. With a lot of competitive breeding comes a lot of leftovers, and instead of releasing these leftovers, I would like to host a daily GTS giveaway for those who may find use in them! Each Pokémon will be Female in a Dream Ball and have their Hidden Ability unless specified otherwise. Their IVs are marked to guarantee a 2V+, but will always be distributed randomly, so please do not ask for a certain spread or nature. This will hopefully go on up to the release of ORAS!​

Previous Days
    Spoiler:

Thread Rules
    1. Patience.
    2. You may request one Pokémon per daily duo.
    3. Each daily duo will be availible for 24 hours and change at around 11AM CST each day. (subject to change)
    4. To keep things smooth and organized, I will only host the two Pokémon for one day. So if Zigzagoon and Poochyena are for Sunday, they will be unavailible for giveaway Monday. (after the announcement post is made)
    * 5. * If you miss out on one day completely or want the one you hadn't chose, I am always open for normal trades offers. Please PM me for that.
    * 6. * If your Pokémon happens to get sniped, please re-deposit the Pokémon and edit or re-post saying you have. I will like your post when I complete the GTS trade.​

ledyba.gif

GTS Exchange
    To receive your Pokémon, I request that you deposit any Ledyba into the GTS asking for the Pokémon you would like.
    The message should be, "sweet dreams" and with that I will get to trading you as soon as I can. Please notify me of your deposit here by posting a message including:

IGN: (in-game name)
    Ledyba's Level:
    Ledyba's Gender:
    Has been deposited for... (pick one for the day)​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    IGN: First
    Ledyba's Level: 14
    Ledyba's Gender: male
    Has been deposited for: poochyena

IGN: First
    Ledyba's Level: 14
    Ledyba's Gender: male
    Has been deposited for: poochyena

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • IGN: Ben
    Ledyba's Level: Level 8
    Ledyba's Gender: Male
    Deposited for: Corphish
    Thnx

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    IGN: Vale
    Ledyba's Level: 6
    Ledyba's Gender: Female
    Has been deposited for... Corphish

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Deposited another one asking for corphish. This is the last ledyba i have, hope not to get snipe!!!

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    IGN: Hans
    Ledyba's Level: 8
    Has been deposited for... Lickitung
    Thanks in advance! :3

Years
  • That's a sweet Lickitung!
    IGN: Chandra
    Ledyba's Level: 7
    Ledyba's Gender: Female
    Has been deposited for... Lickitung
    Thanks!

Years
  • roselia-f.gif
    shroomish.gif

First post has been updated with the last giveaway pair!

I will be offline from 5:30PM-11:30PM CST, but will try to catch each trade otherwise!
    Thanks everyone!​

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    IGN: Hans
    Ledyba's Level: 8
    Deposited for: Shroomish
    Thanks again! :P

Status