• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Dream Ball Ponyta with Egg Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    Hi there!
    I'm currently breeding Ponytas with egg moves and I thought I would give away 30 or so. They are all female, come in a Dream Ball and know four egg moves (Flame Wheel, Hornattack, Hypnosos and Morning Sun). No Hidden Ability though, because I haven't managed to breed that into them. Natures can vary and some of them have nicknames I've given them to tell them apart.

I'm thinking it would be easiest to trade them via GTS. Just upload a Caterpie nicknamed Ponyta and request a, well, Ponyta :P
    I suppose you ccould upload something else as well as long as you tell me what to look for.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    No i dont have caterpies they are a pain to get cuz i have X
    You can upload something else, just tell me what so I can look for it.

Degeezee said:
    I just deposited my caterpie, thank you!!
    Dream Ball Ponyta with Egg Moves
    Got it.

Years
    Oh cool! I'll upload one soon, once I can find one. shouldn't be an issue, though.

EDIT: Put one up, my message is EagleVision1999, and my IGN is Kyora. Thanks!

EDIT 2: Sorry, doing another GTS trade, I'll post when I put up another.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back