• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream Car ☆☆☆

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
  • Do you have any dream car in your mind?

If yes what is it and why do you like it?

Years
  • Dream luxury car: The Aston Martin DB 11

Spoiler:

aka the sexiest piece of metal, carbon fiber and rubber on the entire planet.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Sad part is, I'll never learn to drive Not with my varying special needs and issues with my brain and shit. Anyway, I really like Japanese cars, and I'm very fond of the Mitsubishi. I used to have a toy car I got ages ago that was the same as the car above. It was white, but I painted it with black nail polish. :D IF I could drive, this would most definitely be the car I would want to drive at some point. <3

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder with a convertible top. Oh man I'd be in heaven driving that thing around. Or end up in a casket.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • oh also i would like a mini cooper if they werent such shit to maintain and also a fiat 500 but i have to drive people around

Adore

Party.
    Years
  • I just want a different year/body style and color of my current car, lol.

Something like this:
    Spoiler:

Or this:
    Spoiler:

Would be ideal.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • If I could go to any car lot right now and just pick a car and drive away with it, it'd be a 2016 F-250 King Ranch Supercrew Cab 4x4. That beast is approaching $70,000 (with tax/tag/title). Excuse me, let me just pay for over half a house with that money. But, I can dream, and if I could get it for free you'd bet your sweet butt I would.

I want it to tow things. Mostly ponies. In style.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I really like the old school merc's, the kind you hire to drive you to your wedding.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I want a Dodge Challenger. Model year doesn't matter much, but I do think I prefer the newer models to the older ones. The Challenger only gets better with every new model released, and I really don't think I've ever fantasized about anything other than the 1970's model...which was really nothing to write home about according to people who've actually owned it. But yeah, hit me up with that 2016 Hellcat SRT and I'll be good for a while.

Spoiler:

Murmansk

Weebus Maximus
    Years
  • Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder with a convertible top. Oh man I'd be in heaven driving that thing around. Or end up in a casket.

Spoiler:

An acquaintance of mine actually got the 2006 version of it. (His is yellow though)

He says it's a fun drive but hella expensive to maintain.

as for my own dream car.

Can it be something that has both autopilot and the ability to levitate/fly via vertical launch.

Back