• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream Eater Designs ~

Shadow Ball

I <3 ghosties the mosties! :P
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    You're quite welcome! ^^ Glad you like it.

Wolflare;

Dream Eater Designs ~

Dream Eater Designs ~

I hope that you like it. :] Let meknow if you would like anything added/changed ~

Shadow Ball

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Butterfree-Charizard;

Dream Eater Designs ~

Dream Eater Designs ~

I wasn't sure if you wanted your name, or any kind of text on this set, so I left it blank. Just let me know if you want your name or something added. I hope you like it. :]

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Wow, your work is really impressive, I would like to request an Avatar and Signature. I would like it to be about Sharpedo, my favorite Pokemon. You have full reign on what it looks like, just make sure my name, Bolens, is in the Avatar, thanks a million :)

Shadow Ball

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    i pwn teh noobs;

Dream Eater Designs ~

Dream Eater Designs ~

I hope you like it, lemme know if you would like anything changed.

As for the new request, I'll get right on that. ^^

Hope

:d
    Years
  • I love your art!!

Can you make a signature for me? You can choose the size (not too small and not too big), the colors, and the image.
    I want it to be a pic of Squirtle and Lapras. (If you can't get a pic with both of them in it a pic with one of them or one of them with another pokemon is fine.)

For the text, I just want my username: Hope.

Thanks! :D

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • What do you want? Signature banner, please :D
    Size?
    Whatever works best for you
    Picture?
    Three separate Pics. Use whichever you want, or any combination of the three
    Colors? Light colours, cream/beige maybe? Use something else if that colour scheme doesn't work too well
    Other?
    Caption of "Being normal is abnormal"

Thank you! If you think it will look better to not do what I suggested, go ahead. My artistic senses are not very well honed :P

FloatingClouds

Champion CSSer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    Size? The size of the stock pic just a bit more bigger length-wise. :3
    Picture? BlueSparks:3
    Colors? Blue and spark sort of colours.
    Other?Can it be more longers and I also want it to say "Pokemon SparkBlue" without the "s
    Thankyou :))

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 31, 2011

Could you make me a avatar and matching banner with this picture of shaymin I have attached? Make it green maybe even swirling leaves on a green aura and even some flower petals thrown in please. Thank you.

Last edited:

Ryan Hekk

Game Developer
    Years
  • I've got a request. I would like a 480x320 banner for a fan-game I'm developing. What I would like on it is a plain black background with the Pokemon logo at the top-center. Below that, the word "Generations" written in a "Stargate Atlantis" style font. Following that line, I would like in the Pokemon "XXX Version" font: "The Kanto Chronicles" written in a smaller font. I would like enough space left at the bottom for a "Press Start" to be entered.

Credit offered: Your forum name (or real name, if you wish) will be placed in the first credits banner of my game. It will be placed under "Art" in the end credits.

Your name will also be placed in my signature along with the banner to give credit to you, and hype up the future coming of my game. You will also be mentioned in the forum topic when it is posted.

Back