• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream Job

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
  • My dream job is to become a Marine Biologist living somewhere near the Florida keys, and I just wanted to know what everyone elses dream jobs are

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm interesting in writing a book, and I'd like to think one day I'd get a book series I write published that would eventually be made into a movie with myself being actively involved in writing the screenplay. I'm not looking for fame or anything like that (but a verified Twitter account would be pretty boss). I just find it absolutely stunning bringing an idea to life through pages and images. Maybe I'm just too impressionable after obsessing over Harry Potter for so long?

In the meantime, I'd probably be writing anyway as a journalist.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • I actually have 2 dream jobs.
    I would like to become an author or a journalist of some sort because of my love of books and writing stories and such. I have also started to write short poems as well. Also, I've been targeted at getting a A*, A or B in my English GCSEs which I'm taking a year early (In May next year and I'll somewhat STILL be 14...)
    Anyway, I'd also like to be a language teacher or tutor of some sort, depending on what full languages I learn as I only know a little Japanese here and a little French there...But, I'm really interested in learning Japanese, Russian and Chinese ^^
    Another language aspiration of mine would be to teach some English over in Japan (even as an assistant teacher or something...).

So, I would like to do something with languages or become a journalist/author. ^^

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I'd like to be an author; I'm already working on that. =P
    I also want to do some animal-related job; I know that's extremely unspecific, but I'm still unsure of what exactly I want to do.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    My dream job is to become an accomplished musician. I'd be a profilic artist, branching into post-punk, industrial, ambient, britpop, rock and metal. I'd independently release my albums and offer them online for a price that can be chosen by the purchaser.

I would also love to become an accomplished writer, I've written a number of short stories and poems. But alas, I am far too shy to ever show them to anybody.

I know both of these won't become a reality, so I don't pursue them.

My realistic dream job, is to just have a job that I love. I don't care how much I earn, money is not important. I just want to do something that makes me happy. I would love to work in a record store, or tea store.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I want to become a math/algebra or history teacher for high/middle school students.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • For about five years (wow, I didn't realize it was that long until I counted the years), my aim has been to work my way up to becoming a well known actor. I'd eventually like to branch off into being a singer / songwriter and take my dancing skills to a professional level, but my main aim has been an aspiring actor since I started high school and got into the drama department. I'm not looking for the fame or the millions, although that would be pretty neat being a common household name, but acting is generally something I enjoy doing. To portray myself as another character, think like them, think about what they would do in such a situation, and play out their actions to entertain an audience with cool visual effects in films is something I enjoy doing and would love for it to become my main profession.

I sort of wish I was sure of a second career choice as I am with acting, just so I have something to fall back on, but at the moment I'm still conflicted as to what I would like to study in college other than acting / theater.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Realistically I'd like to be part of the military, otherwise I'd like to be either a teacher, bounty hunter or assassin.

Above all I'd love to be a fighter pilot.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I've always wanted to be an astronaut, but I think I might be better off with just studying the stars from Earth, since it takes training to go to outer space.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    My dream jobs are as follows:
    1. Super inventor
    2. Secretary of Defense or Secretary of the Interior
    3. High-level politician
    4. United Nations Ambassador
    5. Ruler of a small country
    6. Lawyer
    7. Epidemiologist

Lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My dream job isn't a very specific one to a company or something, but I'd love to be a software engineer in an internet-related company, because those are generally fast-paced, modern, and fun. I'd like the balance between the technical career and a social atmosphere at my workplace.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I have 3 dream jobs xD; I want to become an investment banker in Credit Suisse or United bank of Switzerland (UBS for short), I want to be an Architect because Maths+Art is fun and last but not least I want to be a makeup artist. xDDDD;

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • My dream job is to be an Illustrator for Children's books and another dream job I want to be as well is an animator.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    My dream job has been one from the very beginning. I want to draw comics/animations for Disney. It's hard to pursue, though, seeing as we currently stand in our country, in our family.

I really hope I'll do it in the future, though.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Heck it's a dream of mine to be an Audio Engineer and work for a high up music label. Though gonna take that as a post grad because I also have dreams to be an electrical and software engineer as well xD

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I'm not really too fussed, anything in the film / television industry would be amazing! If I were to get specific as to what I'd like, something like a director / editor / cinematographer for movie trailers / music videos. Another branch off that would be specifically working for Disney, so like a Disney movie trailer (then any of the above options).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Any cushy office job where I get to sit at a desk or in front of a computer and don't have to do any real physicalm activity and get paid lots of money doing it. CEO or CFO would fit perfectly, and CFO would tie in to my finance degree.

Barring that, maybe a college professor or something that would keep me on a college campus. Having spent so many years attending school, I've grown to like the college environment and wouldn't mind working in that kind of situation.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • I want to someday move to Europe, and be an acomplished metal guitarist with my current band. After a while of that, I want to move back to America and be an author/poet.

Back