• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream Job

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I wouldn't be anything. The only reason I would get a job would be because I would need to support myself, and since money isn't an obstacle, I wouldn't need to get a job. I'd spend my time traveling the world and living in the lap of luxury.

When I said "money isn't an obstacle," I meant it wasn't an obstacle in your choosing of what you want to do. I wasn't giving you free money, silly. lol

I should edit that in tbh.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I'd be an artist or photographer. Art is something I've been very serious about since at least 6th grade and photography is one of those mediums of art and something I love to do alot next to drawing. I know a career as an artist is a hard thing to be successful at, but in my dream world, I would become famous and popular for my drawings and paintings or even my photographs.

Years
  • My dream job always has and still is to be a teacher. The dream is slowly becoming a reality too since rn I'm planning lessons that I'll be presenting tomorrow :D
    If money were no object though I'd probably want to set up/help run a branch of youth centers where young people can come and take one off lessons, or somewhere to go if they are having trouble at home.

Years
  • I'd become an internet celebrity who makes memes and satire, and also makes hilarious videos to upload to YouTube. I'm a funny person at heart so it's very fitting to me, however the job I'm doing now is not lol.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    My dream job is to somehow earn a living by just sitting in front of the computer and playing games. That'd be the life along with testing new ice creams famous companies produce, it'd be great not having to worry about your salary and bills etc. Although I don't know if I'd eventually get sick of the ice cream or not but it sounds like a cool job :B

Although I have several dream jobs I think my biggest one would just be caring for animals in all sorts of wild forests and areas, I adore animals and being up close to them, the sight you see is amazing. Feeling their warm fur and their scaly skin, it just leaves this warm sensation in me thinking about it. I've always liked animals and it'd be great to work with the non-poisonous ones. :]

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My dream job would be a congresswoman or senator. However, I currently don't have the funds to go to law school or the crazy confident attitude necessary to survive in these kinds of jobs. So long as I can work on campaigns and help shape beneficial policy that improves peoples lives, I'll be happy.

Back