• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream RomHackers !

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    [rant]Um Kyle?
    When you make a new script the data is repointed, so if this guy opens up AText to try and find errors, he won't find anything other than what was all ready in the game[/rant]

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Ok then, How do you de-compile a script and then convert it to dynamic mode?

Donutprince

Text editor
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009

i could still be beta tester or i could watch guides, or be teached by people that know how to script well

I will search for common spelling errors and just search for them
    I can also promote the games, (youtube videos, pure spamming, and recommend it to people)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years

i could still be beta tester or i could watch guides, or be teached by people that know how to script well

I will search for common spelling errors and just search for them
    I can also promote the games, (youtube videos, pure spamming, and recommend it to people)
    Yeah that's a good idea.
    I won't update the thread, cause the css goes wrong.

Back