• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream Team?

LevawitzWolfcat

Leader Of The Wolfcat Clan
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Hey, I've been working on making a dream team on my Pokemon HG recently and I was wondering what other people think a dream team would be for them. I'm still constructing mine. So far, I just know I want my Ninetales and my Latias in it... any other suggestions for the other four spots? Oh, and what are your peoples dream teams? o.o'

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2012
    I've got a Feraligatr (wish it was a Blastoise), Alakazam, Arcanine, Victreebell (in the PC box cuz its kinda weak), Tyranitar, and Ampharos (which I'll replace soon w/ probably a Jolteon)

LevawitzWolfcat

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Okay, so you've got your basic Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Psychic and Ground... Tyranitar is ground, right? Sounds like a good team to me... how do they work together in battle?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2012
    Yep, ground/dark. My movesets go something like this

Feraligatr
    Surf
    Ice Fang
    Crunch
    Forgot the 4th

Alakazam
    Shadow Ball
    Psychic
    Calm Mind
    Recover

Arcanine
    Flamethrower
    Fire Blast
    Extremespeed
    Forgot the other (will breed for crunch later)

Victreebell
    Vine Whip
    Poisonpowder
    Acid
    Forgot

Tyranitar
    Crunch
    Earthquake
    Shadow Ball
    Forgot

and Jolteon, I don't have yet

But as you can see I have a lot of the different movesets in the Pokes, so I have most of my weaknesses covered.

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
  • I can't help you with that team, because personally I think that's up to you.

However, my dream team would be (maybe to give you some ideas?): Lapras, Houndoom, Tyranitarr, Dragonite, Alakazam, and Amphros.

Sticking to generation 2, that's my dreamteam. It's not competivie, but it is my dreamteam.

LevawitzWolfcat

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Well, as of right now, here's how my first two in the team work...

Latias:
    Dragonbreath
    Psychic
    Draco Meteor
    Hyper Beam

Ninetales:
    Flamethrower
    Will-O-Whip
    Confuse Ray ((Trying to get Hypnosis here))
    Dark Pulse

My Latias is a total Tank at Lvl 65 and My Ninetales is currently 41 and is my Double Status inflictor. It also is pretty good at normal offense.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Tyranitar is Rock/Dark.

He loses his ground type once it evolves from a Pupitar to Tyranitar. As for your team, just use pokemon you like to use and are fun for you. Since this is ingame stuff, you can use any pokemon and be successful.

Just have fun ;)

LevawitzWolfcat

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    My team as of now is:

Latias
    Ninetales
    Mismagius
    Venasaur
    Espeon

I still need one more to add to the team... but I haven't decided yet... it needs to be a Physical Attacker of some sort... I have too many Special Attackers... Any suggestions? o.o'

Back