• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream Teams?

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
Years
  • Do you have any dream teams that you have always dreamt of riding into battle with, having those six Pokémon strapped to your belt? I certainly do, and I expect you all do to! If you do, post it here! I'll have mine up later, maybe tommorow!

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Roserade

Starmie

Alakazam

aahh..?

Only those 3 are the ones I always have on my team. The other 3 is always changing.

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
    Years
  • This is a very difficult question; there are a lot more than 6 Pokémon I like, and when it comes to deciding teams, I really like to take types into account.
    I guess my team of choice would be:

Jolteon
    Daikenki(sub: Vaproeon)
    Torterra
    Charizard (Sub: Fearow)
    Lucario (Sub: Nidoking)
    Aggron (sub: Umbreon)

Jolteon and Torterra are the only consistant choices on my team, however. I will change out with other Pokemon if I want.

Edit: And here, months later, my Dream team is vastly different.
    Jolteon, Fearow, Vaporeon, Beedrill, Vileplume, and Espeon are my current favorites(October 12th, 2011)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I have hundreds of dream teams........

However, I would always have something able to use a Dragon-type move, be it a Dragon or not......just because I always have a fire-type, therefore I need something that can hit everything except Steels, who are taken care of by fire...

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • Denchura
    Crobat
    Aggron

These three are my favourite Pokemon around. If I were to create a main team it would be with these guys and three other Pokemon to cover their weaknesses.

Back