• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Dreaming Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
You can just PM me when Victini and Arceus are ready for trade. I'll wait with Ducklett.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
I already have you added btw. I'm online and will wait for you. I have a scyther in a green pokeball which looks like a nest ball. That's my best offer. xD forgive me
That's acctually a Safari Ball! Thanks so much, it's very pretty! 8D

Thanks! Already writing a review.
Thank you so much.

You can just PM me when Victini and Arceus are ready for trade. I'll wait with Ducklett.

VM'd you, they're ready.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Is it rare? Really sorry. I'm not into breeding.

As I recall, you can only catch those in tha specific ball in DPPt... so yeah, kind of.

ATTENTION:
I will be AFK for about an hour-hour and a half, then I will resume the giveaway.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 31, 2014
Pokemon: Victini
Nicknames: Victini
Gen: VI
FC/OT:4828-4587-7709 / Sverre
Offer: (if any) don't really got anything special,but i can give you a shiny flabebe :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
Pokemon:both
Nicknames:none
Gen:6
FC/OT:1607-3356-1522/ Stevenmann
Offer: shiny numel,shiny minccino

For after your break

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 14, 2022
Pokemon: Both pretty please :)
Nicknames: None
Gen: 6 ( I assume this means the gen I'm playing? If not I'm confused lol)
FC/OT: IGN Claire FC: 0662 4546 0483 but I think I already have you added from my giveaway lol.
Offer: (if any) Pretty sure I have HA Vullaby somewhere, give me half hour and I'll find it. Whoops I lied its not HA, I have either big Pecks or Overcoat if that is any good to you?

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
I'm back, I'll be needing a moment to add FCs

Pokemon: Victini
Nicknames: Victini
Gen: VI
FC/OT:4828-4587-7709 / Sverre
Offer: (if any) don't really got anything special,but i can give you a shiny flabebe :)
Coming right up, and THANKS!

Pokemon:both
Nicknames:none
FC/OT:1607-3356-1522/ Stevenmann
Offer: shiny numel,shiny minccino

For after your break

Coming right up, and wow, MUCHO GRACIAS!

Pokemon: Both pretty please :)
Gen: 6 ( I assume this means the gen I'm playing? If not I'm confused lol)
FC/OT: IGN Claire FC: 0662 4546 0483 but I think I already have you added from my giveaway lol.
Offer: (if any) Pretty sure I have HA Vullaby somewhere, give me half hour and I'll find it. Whoops I lied its not HA, I have either big Pecks or Overcoat if that is any good to you?

I only want an HA one on Gen 6... if you could give me ANY on Gen 5, that would be greatly appreciated. and yes, I still have you on my 3ds.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 14, 2022
I'm back, I'll be needing a moment to add FCs

Coming right up, and THANKS!

Coming right up, and wow, MUCHO GRACIAS!

I only want an HA one on Gen 6... if you could give me ANY on Gen 5, that would be greatly appreciated. and yes, I still have you on my 3ds.

Sure that's no problem. When I get HA one, I will save you one.
Thank you muchly!

Wait do you have a way to get it from your X/Y to your 5th gen? Because I don't have a 5th gen game to trade it from. Sorry if this sounds dumb, I'm finding this a bit confusing.

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Pokemon: Arceus
Nicknames: Blue Thunder (if possible or if it fits)
Gen: 6
FC: 2595-0819-5240; IGN: Iceprinces; Name: Jiahao
Offer: (if any) HA Female Sylveon :)

BluThunder would be the closest I can fit. Would that be okay?

Sure that's no problem. When I get HA one, I will save you one.
Thank you muchly!

Wait do you have a way to get it from your X/Y to your 5th gen? Because I don't have a 5th gen game to trade it from. Sorry if this sounds dumb, I'm finding this a bit confusing.

Uhm, no, you can only go from 5th to 6th, not the other way around. Not probs though, maybe someone else might offer one, or if not, oh well, GTS it is.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 14, 2022
BluThunder would be the closest I can fit. Would that be okay?

Uhm, no, you can only go from 5th to 6th, not the other way around. Not probs though, maybe someone else might offer one, or if not, oh well, GTS it is.

Damn sorry, I know nothing about trading between gens. I was thinking pokebank could do it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 17, 2014
Hello. :)

Pokemon: Both
FC/OT: 0147-0802-7217 | Jahn
Offer: I don't have much, but I can give you a 4 iv female Charmander with HA. And a shiny Seaking, found in the Wild.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Yes that would be just fine. I'll add you.
Okay, I do believe I added you already, I'll need a moment to transfer your Arceus

Hello. :)

Pokemon: Both
FC/OT: 0147-0802-7217 | Jahn
Offer: I don't have much, but I can give you a 4 iv female Charmander with HA. And a shiny Seaking, found in the Wild.

I'm not really that interested in the Seaking (it just doesn't "WOW" me), but I wouldn't mind the Charmander :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
Pokemon: Victini,Arceus
Nicknames: none
FC/OT: 0963-1145-3631 Ricky
Offer: Adamant HA Dratini With ES,HA Adamant Mudkip,HA Jolly Scraggy w Los kick dragin dance ice punch drain punch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back