• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreams can bite my shiny metal...iPod.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
  • Sooo, last night, I had this dream, where I was battling Byron and Paul with my Togekiss. I can't remember which Pokémon they were using, but I pawned their arses with Sunny Day and Solar Beam, which makes no sense because I think Paul was using Monferno. Which also makes no sense because he gave Chimchar to Ash. And, you know, he doesn't actually exist in the first place, so why am I dreaming about him.

Regardless, the dream made me fall in love with Byron, and I have spent all day watching his episode on YouTube and looking at fan art. All I can say is this: in a fight between Byron and Jack Bauer, Chuck Norris would win. But Byron's arms would STILL be bigger than his.

idek. /falls over

Back