• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreamworld Gliscor/Gligar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2012
    im new and if anyone has a dreamworld gligar/gliscor, "ill know the ability it has" then they should hit me up for a trade. :You can breed them to get their DW ability at 5O percent chance btw: thanks for the help and yes im willing to trade legends...
    Thanks

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Unknown Entity, it is best that you use the report button next time. ;)

It looks like you already have an exact thread like this one at the Trade Corner, TheVlagh. There's no need to make a duplicate here in NU/W. This section is mainly for introductions, and your post isn't much of one. So I'm gonna have to lock this one, sadly. I wish you luck looking for that certain Pokemon though! If you still need any help, you can always send me a Private Message.

brb closing this.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back