• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAMZ

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    So lemme ask da community: what were your dreams for the last few days?

Last night I dreamt that I was going to a massage.... IN SPACE. There were all these naked people and I had to sut with them, and next thing I know I'm gonna eat some meal... Somewhere. And there were game guide books on shelves.

So what have you guys been dreaming about in yer sleep?

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    I rarely dream anymore. Last time I dreamt that I was being attacked by a monster and it woke me up. I'm more used to nightmares =/

Super Prism

Sylveon Enthusiast
    Years
    I always have incredibly vivid, detailed dreams... But I never remember them entirely. The one I had last night is the only one I can recall at the moment. Basically, the dream consisted entirely of me just walking around an unknown college campus, with the body of my dreams. Shows where my mind is at. XP

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years
    Last night I dreamed that I went back in time to prevent an explosion from happening, but in the end all I did was create a paradox and cause the explosion to happen myself.

I used to have weird dreams, but nowadays I get dreams with a lot more... weight, for a lack of a better word. Sometimes they're so symbolic that they creep me out, even though they aren't exactly nightmares.

Years
    Just had a dreamless sleep. I have an advice for you guys, if you dream that you're in a bathroom and you want to pee, stop it. It's a trap.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Nothing over the last few days, though I remember having a dream last week which really affected me.

The details are a little vague now, but it was something along the lines of meeting with an old friend who I hadn't seen in a while, his dad was there too (not sure why), and the journey to his house, which was just up the road from where I used to live.

I have no idea why it was such an emotional dream, but it's rare that a dream will stay with me for more than a day. It was bittersweet.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Hmm, I've been finding it pretty hard to remember my dreams lately. :/

The last one I can remember involved me being at a big, grassy park with a really beautiful lake, and I think I saw some of my old friends there. I'm not sure what we were talking about, but then I somehow ended up at a random store, where I ate some super-yummy chocolate! :3

Shame the chocolate wasn't real, though... ;_;

Years
    I had one the other night where at one point I was partaking in some kind of go-kart race. Kinda like playing it like a game (my dream even tried claiming it was Mario Kart, but it most definitely was not), and actually racing at the same time. Some weird juxtaposition like that.

The other day, a dream about fighting various monsters with other people in what seemed like a dimly-lit office hallway (best way to describe it, really; it was very white, only certain lights were on, and I'm certain we passed a counter at one point). At one point we were running from some of those monsters, just running because we felt like we should, no fear or anything, and we looked back and they had actually caught up and...wanted to talk, or at least didn't actually want to fight? I don't even know. I just remember one coming up to me without malice, it was taller than me, some kind of light color, possibly rather furry as well.

And now I'm struggling to remember what I was dreaming this morning, I know I had one and yet the details are squirming away from me whenever I try to think of them.

Sirfetch’d

The past few nights I have only slept a couple of hours so I don't really think I have gotten into a deep enough sleep for dreams D: A few nights ago I had a weird dream about being a singer in a band for whatever reason.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Ok, last night I dreamt that I was in some avdvanced futuristic building and watching live corpses and then eveyone turned polygonayal.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Dream about... something.. danger..... house burning.... people screaming..... I just stand back... saw a samurai slash people very god like speed......

Suddenly someone was behind me and tried to kill me .... but he came nad killed him..... I looked at him ... with the eyes.... so deadly....and smell of blood....

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    I dont remember my dreams all the time, but I have had some interesting ones. I still remember every little detail from a nightmare I had as a 6 or 7 year old though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I dreamed last night that I was given $300, then I woke up this morning and was instantly pissed....

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I had a dream that I vaguely remember but when I woke up I found myself on the floor crying. Probably had a nightmare or something but who knows...?

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
    The medication that I take gives me extremely vivid dreams, which can be good or bad. Two nights ago, I had a dream that I was in my hometown at the local creek. I was looking for a turtle to adopt from the wild (which is something you never should do, period.) and I saw an alligator attacking the turtles. I jumped on its back and started to wrestle it, and then I woke up.

I like turtles.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I write down my dreams in a journal I keep under my bed. I describe the symbols contained within them, as well as possible outcomes that may impact in real life.

For example, *finds a page in journal* I had a dream about finding money inside a pocket of an old jacket of mine. That indicated success is around the corner for me. Three days after that dream, I was named employee of the month at my workplace.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    I write down my dreams in a journal I keep under my bed. I describe the symbols contained within them, as well as possible outcomes that may impact in real life.

For example, *finds a page in journal* I had a dream about finding money inside a pocket of an old jacket of mine. That indicated success is around the corner for me. Three days after that dream, I was named employee of the month at my workplace.

Have you observed any similarities or common symbols in your dreams?

Back