• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drew and the Co-ordinators Club (Take Two)

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    XD, he's still ahead of me. I'm 1050 behind.

Look at Blue, he has near 30,000 posts, but I don't ever see him trying to set records for his post count. ;P

Maybe that was the contest where Drew was fighting the girl with Medicham? (I forget her name.) That battle was pretty good. I had no idea what she was doing when she ordered Medicham to use Ice Punch on the floor, but she was planning a strategy to counter Solor Beam. (:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Look at Blue, he has near 30,000 posts, but I don't ever see him trying to set records for his post count. ;P
    I know that wasn't directed at me..but stuff that XD

He has the highest? I thought others had higher.

XD, so was Drew calm in that ep then?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years

Maybe that was the contest where Drew was fighting the girl with Medicham? (I forget her name.) That battle was pretty good. I had no idea what she was doing when she ordered Medicham to use Ice Punch on the floor, but she was planning a strategy to counter Solor Beam. (:

Lol, I dont really care about high post counts. I'm not going for any records XD. It just looks nice with a high number IMO.

Oh! I remember that contest. It was the first contest battle I saw. Her Medicham's counter attack destroyed Drew almost immediately. Roselia's own Solarbeam was too powerful for itself when reflected back.

Sweet May

Custom avvie coming soon...
    Years
    After coming back from the PC graves, I see there's a new club in progress. Mind if SM rejoins?

In case anyone doesn't know me, I love Shuu, Gureisu (or Grace), Saori, & Hikari. ♥

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Why of course you can join again, welcome back Sweet may^^ .

Anyway, sorry for my 20 day absent, I'm grounded again and this is my only day during break I can get on. I'll be officially back in mid-January and thanks for keeping it alive everyone!

I guess I can start a new topic whilst I'm here:

What is it about contests that you like so much?

I think they're funner than normal battles because of the appeal stages that are fun to watch, it's cool to see what people can come up with.

Sweet May

Years
    Arigatou. Also no worries. I'll help keep this alive! 8D *shot*
    Appeals ftw! xD Also the ribbons too. All pretty. The Shinou contests make contests even more fun with the outfits.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Oooh yes, the ribbons are very pwetty^^ and the outfits are fun too.

Well if anyone keeps it alive I'll be grateful =D

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    The battling (combinations) but mainly the awesome appeals that they do~

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    The Battling is fun and those beautiful ribbons to win.
    Drew and the Co-ordinators Club (Take Two)

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    Sorry, I mispoke myself about the postcount thing. Setting records is okay, I mean, I just hate the people that make unnessicary posts to raise their post counts (i.e. spamming, ect.). That wasn't directed towards any of you guys. (:

In R/S/E I like them because sometimes, they can turn out totally different than you expect. For example, even if you're in the last place, you could still turn everything around by making the participants in front of you startled by playing a move like Dragonbreath, and turn everyone. In the anime, I like them because of the pretty costumes they get to waer in D/P series, and I love how not only do they have to have good appeals, they also have to battle well to get into the finals. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I like the way the co-ordinator is able to command the Pokemon to perform beautiful things and still get noticed for it. Outside of contests..power is more noticed than style or beauty.

I also like the way it's judged, always fair.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I like the way the co-ordinator is able to command the Pokemon to perform beautiful things and still get noticed for it. Outside of contests..power is more noticed than style or beauty.

I also like the way it's judged, always fair.

Yes that is another good thing about contests.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Sorry for not being here. And nice Drew pictures, xxxSabaxxx. I will answer the topic now.
    The contest battling is fun and can get new ribbons.

May_Eevee :t133:

Sweet May

Years
    Awesome pic, xxxSabaxxx. *saves* <3

Any way, I wonder when's the next Shinou contest. *wants to see Hikari appeal* xD;

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Awesome pic, xxxSabaxxx. *saves* <3

Any way, I wonder when's the next Shinou contest. *wants to see Hikari appeal* xD;

I reckon its gonna be quite some time... Seeing as the next episode airs on the 11th Jan and then we have to wait for the right ep to come up... :(

Back