• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drew and the Co-ordinators Club (Take Two)

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Nice picture, he doesn't looked as thrilled as he usually is. Alex, ok I can see him being angry XD

Also, yay a new page and 200 posts^^ *thorw's streamers*

Last edited:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Will I even still be accepted into this club even though I haven't been here in ages? O_o"

I found an avatar saved on my computer of May and (I think) Drew kissing, but I can't upload it... T_T

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Of course you are still accepted Sarah ^____________^ people are part of the clubonce they join even if they haven't been here in forever XD. Awww, that avitar sounds really cute. Too bad you can't load it-it would have been fun to see =D

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I GOT IT!

I'm not sure how it'll turn up after I changed the filetype and uploaded it, but it's worth a try...

EDIT: Actually, it looks okay except for those little dots.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    =D It's so cute and I think I've seen one like it before but I forget where >P If anyone else has any fun co-ordinator avitars, you guy's should post them^^

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I GOT IT!

I'm not sure how it'll turn up after I changed the filetype and uploaded it, but it's worth a try...

EDIT: Actually, it looks okay except for those little dots.
    I think I've seen that avy before somewhere... I'm not sure.
    =D It's so cute and I think I've seen one like it before but I forget where >P If anyone else has any fun co-ordinator avitars, you guy's should post them^^
    I think I have some. I'll upload some if I have any.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice picture, Sarah. Anyway, here's another picture of Drew:
    Drew and the Co-ordinators Club (Take Two)

~Rene~ :t133:

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Aww, awesome picture Rene =D *wishs I could have gotten the rose* xP Anyway Sweet May great picture but who is it? oO, I haven't seen contest episodes in a while.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    *ready to wrestle Takara for the rose* I mean... No. XD

I think I got the avatar from a user on this forum, so you probably saw it when whoever-it-was was using it.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Sarah said:
    *ready to wrestle Takara for the rose* I mean... No. XD

I think I got the avatar from a user on this forum, so you probably saw it when whoever-it-was was using it.

Well then, you'd better be ready to bring it *cacks knuckles* XDD. Oh boy, poor Drew has no idea about the affect he has on us people XD. That makes sense, I probably did^^

!!*Alex*!! said:
    Its Nozomi, Hikari's contest rival~
    =O Hikari's rival? Oh, that's awesome- I can't wait to see that, I've already taken a liking to Hikari so I would like to see her against her opponent^^

also, I really like your banner Alex, it's really cool.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Oh right, the one with Hikari being happy with her pokeball ^^;; sorry I didn't make that more clear.

Sweet May

Custom avvie coming soon...
    Years
    Aww, awesome picture Rene =D *wishs I could have gotten the rose* xP Anyway Sweet May great picture but who is it? oO, I haven't seen contest episodes in a while.
    it's Nozomi. Hikari's rival. :] <33

[edit] Beaten. xD;

I need another DP contest! >O *loves the outfits*

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    The people who enter contest's do tend to have really neat outfits (excluding Harley..ew). Also, I didn't notice the name ;; *is oblivious*

Back