• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2013
    hey guys im drew yea i need help with haccking my title screen on leaf green so if anybody would like to help me out yea i like pokemon and have a youtube yay lol

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Mmmm... sounds more like you're trying to get help than actually introducing yourself.

You can find the answers you seek by checking out the tutorials they have over in Emulation, or posing your (specific) problem in the Simple Questions Thread also harbored in the Emulation board. Everything has a place on PC, and naturally everything that has to do with ROM Hacking and Emulating video games would naturally go in Emulation. :] Here in New Users / Welcome, we welcome new users~ It's somewhat confusing at first, but it makes a good deal of sense in the end.

So with that being said, Imma lock this. And we totally have an S-mod named Drew!

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back