• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(DrewxMay)x(DawnxPaul)-PG-13

iheartshinji

Youtube Addict
    Years
    DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN POKEMON, OR THE CHARACTERS. (Why would I post this if i did?)
    Anyway, this is my first fanfic with two of my favorite shippings, and I hope you like it! :D

PG-13 for romance, violence, and language

Chapter 1

Dawn walked along the path thinking about the previous day, Piplup at her side. She had seen Paul again, and couldn't stop thinking about him. The way his hair fell over his face, and his eyes, his georgeous eyes...... No, she told herself, Stop thinking about him! You don't love him! But, to say that would be a lie, she did love him. As she was walking, she bumped into the very person she was thinking of.

"Paul!" said Dawn, embarassed that she had been so carless, "What are you doing here?" "Um, walking?" said Paul looking at her quizzically, "How about you? Where are you headed?" "Uh..." Dawn couldn't speak, she was lost in his eyes. "Er, Dawn? Are you alright?" Hearing his voice and realizing he was staring at her, Dawn came to her senses and said "Er, I was just going for a walk with Piplup here." said Dawn pointing at Piplup.

"PIPLUP!" said Piplup, not wanting to be left out. "Mind if I join you?" said Paul, looking at Dawn and Piplup. "Not at all! Right Piplup?" said Dawn looking over at her. "PIPLUP!" she said nodding. "I'll take that as a yes." said Paul glancing at Dawn and Piplup with his eybrow raised.

They walked along, not saying anything. Paul broke the silence. "So Dawn, what have you been up to?" Dawn, still looking straight ahead said "Nothing much, just training Piplup here for the next contest." "Sounds fun." siad Paul, looking over at Dawn. She practically melted when his eyes met hers.

"Hey," said Paul suddenly, "what's Piplup doing?" Dawn looked over to see Piplup walking down a tree-lined path. "Piplup, get back here!" said Dawn, turning towards her. But, the next thing Dawn knew, Piplup took off running down the path and dissapeared into the darkness. Oh no! thought Dawn, whare is Piplup going?!

"Piplup?" Dawn called into the darkness, "PIPLUP!"

That's the first chapter!!! Hope you liked it! I'll post the next one soon!!

Last edited:

iheartshinji

Youtube Addict
    Years
    DISCLAIMER: (Why do I bother? Anyway) I DO NOT OWN POKEMON OR THE CHARACTERS.

Chapter 2 is a bit longer than chapter 1, and we get to find out more detail, so, read on! :D

Chapter 2

Paul looked at the worried look on Dawn's face. He would give anything to comfort her, put his arms around her and...No, he couldn't. He didn't love her. Man, was he a bad lier, he loved her more than she knew. Paul snapped back to reality.

"Come on, lets go look for Piplup." he said. "You'd help me?" said Dawn, her face brightening. Paul nodded and looked into her eyes. God she was beautiful. He forced himself to turn away. "Let's start looking" he said finally. And with that they started down the walkway.

It seemed to get darker and darker as they went, until all they could see was the outlines of trees and bushes. "It's way to dark to search anymore. Let's set up camp here, and then continue looking tommorow." said Paul, stopping suddenly, causing Dawn to bump into him and fall down. After hearing a thud, he turned around to see Dawn on the ground.

"Sorry!" he said holding out his hand to help her up, "I guess I should have given you a warning or something." "That's ok, I should have been paying attention to where i was going." said Dawn, blushing when Paul touched her hand. She'd give anything to kiss him.... I have to tell him, thought Dawn. It's the only way to see if he has feelings for me too.

"Paul? I have something to tell you" said Dawn confidently. "Yes?" said Paul looking over at her. "I...I..." Dawn stammered. "I LOVE YOU PAUL!" she blurted. Paul blinked. He hadn't expected her to say that, but was extremely glad she did. "I understand if you don't..." she began.

But she didn't have time to say anything else, because at that moment, Paul pulled her in and kissed her. He's finally kissing me! thought Dawn as he stroked the back of her hair. Her legs felt like jelly, could this be real? Paul's mind was blank too, he was lost in the moment. After that, all either of them had energy for was to fall asleep in each other's arms.

Well, there's the next chapter! Comment away! :)

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Too short. Can you try indenting into a new paragraph whenever a dialogue occurs?

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    It's good. Chapters are a bit short though. And I think it may be a bit rushed, it you put a bit more description in, it would cover both problems.

Back