• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drifblim...

PlayaFritz

Takara Tomy Hater.
    Years
    Well, I'm thinking about getting one for my team. I am just wondering what a good moveset would be. I am shootin for somthin with baton pass and willow-wisp, but im not sure about the other moves, Iv's and Nature. Thx in advance

Oh, also, which of his 2 abilities is better?

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    This is my set;

Drifblim@Petaya Berry (or which ever raises Special attack)
    Unburden
    EVs: ?
    -----------------------------
    Calm Mind
    Baton Pass
    Shadow Ball
    Thunder Bolt/Substitute

-Substitute and Calm mind till the berry activates, Unburden will double speed and you will have awesome special attack and speed You can baton pass. After this, you can Baton pass or throw out a powerful Shadow ball.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    Unburden is better, and you can't Baton Pass the speed boost from it.

PlayaFritz

Takara Tomy Hater.
    Years
    Finally thought of my moveset...I plan on it being

Willow-wisp
    CalmMind
    DestinyBond
    BatonPass

I plan on giving it a timid nature to raise speed, but lower attack, and unburden, anyone know what item may be good for this set?
    Thx in advance

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    jedite1000 said:
    should check out elite fours drifblim its preety cool, but i bet it easy

Well, of course, it has HORRIBLE Defenses.

PlayaFritz said:
    Finally thought of my moveset...I plan on it being

Willow-wisp
    CalmMind
    DestinyBond
    BatonPass

I plan on giving it a timid nature to raise speed, but lower attack, and unburden, anyone know what item may be good for this set?
    Thx in advance

Sorry to burst your bubble, but your Drifblim will be killed before it can Baton Pass. As I stated above, it has very bad Defense and Special Defense.

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
    Which is why, to take advantage of it's MASSIVE Hit Points stat, you give it Subsitute to wear you down to Petaya Activation Zone while using Calm Mind inbetween.

Gives you some nice Sp. Defense to Pass on, too...nice.

Back