• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Drifloon

Mew88

Flamethrower!
Years
  • I restarted my diamond and fancied a rather different team than i normally go for, I find this very difficult because there are not alot of pokemon to choose from without cheating or trading. I decided I would get a drifloon. Just wandered if they are actually any good and worth having? I have a murkrow as my flying type. I also have a water, fire and electric.

Anyone had any experience with one and use it with the journey?

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

moonshard

Neo Space
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2008
    alright

There pretty good to go on a journey with(as a drifblim) and its alright to battlw with

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • Drifloon, who evolves into Drifblim, is pretty decent for in-game play. Ghost/Flying gives him a lot of immunities, and his HP is quite massive, but both of his defenses are just okay. A good thing is that his Special Attack and Speed are actually fairly decent. I usually catch one myself when I start new games, so yeah, he's worth having, if you ask me.

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
  • He's great. Toxic+Shadow ball+Psychic+Baton pass is great.
    You might think what baton bass is for, i'll tell you. It's for avoiding dark moves.

Guardian Soul

Erika's Successor
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2008
    If I were you, I'd get one, I have one in my party right now.

It's pretty decent in battle (as Drifblim), and tommarow's Friday. Better not forget.

Back