• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drink

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
    I prefer mineral water, icetea and water.. And tea, when it's cold outside, only then. But you know it allready, don't you honey? xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Haha, this love thing between you is getting kinda creepy, and you both keep spelling "Honey" wrong xD

But I prefur Coffee; I'd say beer, but legally I'm not old enough to touch the stuff xD

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    It depends what Beer, as some have a horrid after tastes. If we're talking something along the lines of Becks then yes, I also really enjoy British Tea.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Alright! Lots of love... lets get on with it!

I'd say tea, coffee and lemonade. But only tea made in the south. Whenever we're up north the tea is TERRIBLE, waaay different from the tea down south.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I like water, it's simple, and always tastes and smells good. Unless it's dirty, but the water I drink generally isn't dirty.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I like Tea and IceTea, I'm pretty much addicted to Tea. XD

I do like coffee aswell, but I don't drink it that often.

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I like water, Ice Tea, and Lemonade

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I like water, ice tea, lemonade, cappucino, coffee, tea so... all of them except beer cuz I can't drink it and also it's yucky.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I like water. Water is good.

I like bunch of other drinks, but water is my favourite. O_o

Years
    Personally, the only thing I really drink is water and orange juice if we have it, and I'm content, so I guess those are my favorites.

I don't mind the occasional soda or lemonade though. I just don't want to live on them. Water is healthier overall.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm surprised you didn't have:
    A) Soda Pop (Name what kind)
    B) Milk/Chocolate Milk
    C) Any for of Fruit Juice
    =/
    Anywho, I like Orange Pop, Mountain Burst (Pop), Milk, Chocolate Milk, Coffee, Tea.

And the commercial's for Bailey's. Like I don't drink, and I never wanted to, even when I was of age. But that stuff wants me to change my mind. Look at that sutff... sooo smoooth @_______@

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Any fruit juice that is kind to my tastebuds is fine. Too bad my tastebuds are hard to please.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    I'm partial to lemonade and coffee.

I like the occasional Ice Tea as well.

Back