• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

drinking water

Which drinking water

• Total voters

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    As long as it doesn't taste/smell yucky or poisoned, I'm hella cool with whatever I get. (:

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
    I've recently moved away from drinking tap water. I still put tap water in the kettle, hoping the heat of boiling it will get rid of anything undesirable.

But for cold water I stick to the bottled mineral stuff.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I only ever have boiled water in tea or coffee, you must be insane if you drink it straight. I don't drink water that often to be fair, usually out a bottle if possible.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    being honest, i've never even heard of 'boiled water'. as long as it's not out of some central african creek, i should be ok.

Lol seriously I usually boil the a big of water to drink everyday.

So it's common, clean and safe to drink.

And cheaper than mineral water.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    I drink the filtered water that comes out of my fridge when I press the cup against some lever thing. Tastes great. There is a marked difference between bottled, tap, and fridge filter water... unfortunately, the former two suck.

Reactions: dad
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I live in Sweden. We have clean, good water straight from our taps.

But I only drink coffee and fruit juice yo

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I live in Sweden. We have clean, good water straight from our taps.

But I only drink coffee and fruit juice yo

Same here. I was surprised to learn America doesn't.

pkmin3033

Filtered. I'm not paying for bottled when water is practically all I drink, and I am definitely not drinking the tap water here when I could use it to draw on a blackboard. We have a filter and it works just fine.

I actually live opposite a mineral water factory too, and it's extremely noisy, so I have a thing against bottled water.

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
    Years
    You guys...America has filtered drinking water. It's clean, so to speak, but there have been cases where drinking water has been contaminated. The same has happened to all of your countries too, on multiple occasions, I'm sure.

Personally I drink bottled water.

Lucid

Where do you guys live that you have to boil ur tap water...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Filtered or bottle. Tap water is okay, but the taste is somewhat strong as-is ;(

At my dad's though, bottled only.

Sirfetch’d

I only drink bottled and tap water. I probably go through a case of water every 4 or so days haha. I drink it a LOT :>

Years
    I tend to stick to bottled water when possible. Doesn't matter so much when I'm at home because we have a UV Filter thing on our fridge and a Brita filter on the sink.

Back