• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drugs

Years
  • Crosell here, I know this is mostly for kids around 10/16 years, so if your that age, you might be better of not posting here.

18+

I myself today experienced xtc, which I do not plan on using ever again.
    It's not something you want to have when having alcohol in your body, trust me just dont do it.

Question is, have you ever done drugs?

What is drugs, drugs is all around you.
    Drug store sells drug, good drugs but drug is a drug ;)

Other Drugs:

GHB
    Marijuana
    Hasj
    XTC
    Speed
    Cocaine

I myself only do marijuana, once in a while that is to clear my mind from alot of stress I get at work.
    Expierenced XTC today, and I just have to say, dont do it.
    I have already read that tomorrow will be a horrible day for me, so just dont do that.

Reason I post this?
    Well if anyone in here ever tried doing a drugs, and needs help, advice they could ask it.
    Always better then not knowing your facts about what you take.
    Cause that can ruin your life, and maybe even kill you.

And weed/hasj will probably never kill you, almost impossible I think.
    But Xts speed and cocaine, are drugs which take alot of energy, taking to much, can make you weak, sick, cold and just weird.

Ps: if this is just to much for this place, I'm really sorry, I do not mean to look silly posting this.
    Just think that children experiment alot with drugs lately.
    So if this is inappriate just remove it, and I will be very sorry ^^

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Well, I tried speed when I was drunk at a party. It didn't do anything so must have been some weak stuff.
    I smoke cigarettes, and I drink Alcohol.

I've been slightly high but it wasnt me smoking the weed, its was 3-4 people around me in a stuffy small room, and I was getting high off the smoke so I went outside.

I don't want to take drugs and I dont think I ever will, like, properly. The speed didn't do anything so I've been put off taking it. And the smell of weed makes me sick. I can't swallow pills, so anything like that is out of the picture. So I think I'm pretty safe, other than cigarettes and alcohol.

Years
  • I dont even remember me making this tread...

But I think doing speed in combination with alcohol can have bad outcomes :|
    I cant mix stuff together, I get really sick then.
    Just like last night, I dont even remember me going on the internet haha.
    So I think memory los is not too good for the body.

And the only reason I smoke weed once in a while, is because in the netherlands its legal and you can buy it at 18.

Pils is my water to be honest xD

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Alcohol ruins everything. xD
    On it's own it can be alright, but I'd pick weed instead any day.

Worst case where I've combined booze with weed I spent it passed out on a public bathroom floor for 3 hours.
    It was a slow day camping so we'd been drinking for the past... 6 hours? ^^;

I regularly smoke weed, alas it's been increasingly hard to get recently. Dx
    I've also tried coke, happy gas (brilliant) and hash.

Years
  • Haha yea.
    Alcohol is more dangerous then weed anyway.
    Alcohol can poison the liver, and can make your skin turn yellow when drinking to much.
    And the hangovers of alcohol is not fun either.

Never had a problem with weed, never made me sick.
    Only tired which is normal.

The way I see it, weed is bad for children there education, but the use of weed is not damaging, it even prevents lung cancer, that's what I read.

So dont misunderstand the power of alcohol, because it can kill you if you drink way to much.
    Weed on the other hand, cant, thus making it abit saver to experiment with .

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • I never had any drugs before in my life. Never had and supposly never should. I sometimes wonder what the taste of Alcohol is but, I think I should stick with root beer these days just to stay on the safe side. Even though root beer may have more sugur than Alcohol I guess you have to admitt it's safer than any type of drugs.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • hmmm... drugs are pretty darnded sweet. i think that more than most make you feel very good, experiences i would not trade. i've done pills/mdma a few times. lsd, ketamine, poppers(yuck). i've never had any speed/coke/heroin/meth or anything... not so much attracted to these anyway, don't know if i'd ever wanted to do more than try. i don't really do any of those recently (my girlfriend doesn't like it),

but i still enjoy smoking green a few times a week. less when i'm busy, more in the holidays, (my girlfriend doesn't like that either but she's gunna have to deal), and i drink maybe usually only once a week, more in the holidays. i think a great friday night is drinking and smoking. if i don't have any green when i'm drunk i will smoke fags, but i am not really at all fond of those.

hash is less common round here, and when you do get it it's usually nasty, but it costs half as much per gram. still prefer weed really, i get better times.

pills+weed=complimentary.
    pills+alcohol=good time, bad comedown.
    ket best on its own.
    acid is best on it's own, maybe a few js.

my drug technical knowledge i take great pride in as well.

i don't really see why drugs should be illegal, tbh. that just helps muck things up.

Last edited:

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I've seen the damage of what alcohol and tobacco does, i've decided to steer clear of them. I've better things to spend money on, but i might try a bit of weed or something quite weak somewhere down the line, Weed is much less damaging than alcohol and is for some perplexing reason, is illegal, which makes it more fun.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I have to say I'm not interested in any of this (I don't even drink anything past a small cider shandy) and I hope you guys are careful with this stuff. ^^;

Might I also say...it's not particularly clever to admit to using illegal drugs publicly when your address can be tracked. ._.; Just thought I'd bring that up. I don't want to be a killjoy. xD;

Years
  • well there are million websites for drugs.
    I dont think people will look on a pokemon forum to search for drug users. that would be silly haha.
    And they cant proof it anyway, they have no leg to stand on.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I would have wanted to drink some alcohol, but the hard-to-ignore horrible taste simply made me spit than swallow

Years
  • I would have wanted to drink some alcohol, but the hard-to-ignore horrible taste simply made me spit than swallow

haha what did you try to drink ?
    Normally you should try a beer, it has a bitter taste, but it doest make you really drunk, just if you keep drinking.
    5%alcohol in a normal beer.

Now Bacardi has 30% sometimes even more alcohol.
    You should really check what you drink.
    Mixing alcohol can be helpfull.

Have a glass of water with you, and take a nip of the alcohol and then take a nip of the water.

Dont mix alcohol with other alcohol though, only if you want to be sick the upcoming days.

But they have alot of other drinks these days.
    You should just check it out before buying it.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    It might sound inappropriate, but green has helped me greatly the past few days as I've trawled through the many family get togethers. xD

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • I don't do drugs, and I never want to. That's my personal choice, and I have no problem with others who choose to do drugs. I have many friends who do, and I understand why they do it. However, I also have a close friend who has had numerous drug problems and who has attempted suicide recently and more than once. I can't say one way or the other whether drugs contributed to this friend's condition but I am sure they didn't do anything good.

That said, I am completely for the legalization of weed. Alcohol and cigarettes are definitely more dangerous than weed and I don't plan on doing either of those anytime soon. So I guess my opinion is that any substance addiction of any kind is bad and should be avoided. I'm not quite sure what I think about legalizing harder drugs like cocaine or heroine, but certainly an emphasis should be placed on getting people help and not wasting money putting non-violent criminals in jail.

Just be careful when you do drugs, because I know people are going to do them despite the health and safety risks and obviously the illegality of drugs isn't doing anything to stop people either. Know what you're doing before you do it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I drink occasionally (like, a glass of wine at a fancy dinner or holiday) and that's the extent of my drug use. Unless you count all the prescription allergy medication I'm on. Never used illegal drugs, and I never will.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • like mr mackey out of south park says ' drugs are bad for you mmkay, don't do drugs mmkay, cos there bad'

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Iunno why this just came into mind but, Aftershock is the best drink around. 40% though, so I wouldn't start with it. It tastes like those cinnamon hot ball things that come in cardboard packets.

And I can't drink Vodka, at all, makes me throw up almost instantly. But Apple Sourz is good (It's spelt with a z, by the way)

I can drink beer and some whiskeys all night too.

But even when I'm drunk, I've never been temped to try weed, the only drug I've ever been talked into was speed, but I was really wasted. But I'm generally pretty good around drugs, I can be in a room with people taking drugs and not have any.

Oh and just to say - Alcohol is cool as long as you dont get wasted on a regular basis, and NEVER start smoking, its a bad habit man.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • None of that is worth the time or money.

I mean, to me it seems like people just enjoy getting all SNAFU'd for an hour and then wonder why they are laying in a ambulance because while they were drunk/tripping/high/smashed/whatever, they got the oh-so-intelligent idea to WALK ON A MAJOR HIGHWAY or dying BECAUSE THEY OVERDOSED!!!

And, yes both of these scenarios have happened around here.

Back