• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drumroll please....

Zeko

^ is awesome!
Years
  • Hey everyone. What's up? I'm sorta new here... my old account is joeyijoeyi
    (Ha you thought that was a link xD)
    but yeah... I'm interested in ROM Hacking so I guess that's what I'll do. Peace.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • ROM hacking? Then head over to the Emulations thread! There you can discuss everything about hacks there! Welcome to PC and don't be break the rules (like me!)!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, you're not really new... but you haven't posted on your other account for over a month, so I'd say this would count more as a returning thread for ya, Zeko. :D 'Cause, really, if it was anything else, I'd have to lock it...

Glad you decided to come back though! ...and I totally thought that was a link. I spent like three minutes trying to click on it from my phone until I realized what you typed below it. Good show, sir. Good show.

Well, we certainly have what you're lookin' for if hacking is your game.

Enjoy yourself, and welcome back~ o/

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I'm going to say welcome back instead of welcome. So hello. if your going to be active again, that's great. I like this name better then your previous one you stated. (So your interested in ROM hacking too...someone should teach me how to do that.)

Back