• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DS game choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Heyas, I'm thinking about getting another DS game, and I wanted to see what y'all are playing.

I'm currently in a 3-way toss up between Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, Sonic Chronicles: Dark Brotherhood and The World Ends With You. Opinion? Or other ideas? Fire away.

I've heard TWEWY is the star game for any RPG lover and DS owner.

Afraid I don't know much about the other two, but I hear Fire Emblem is a great series. :D

I'd get The World Ends With You, that's what I'm going to get eventually. :P

I have the two Fire Emblem GBA games, and I honestly can't decide if I like or hate them. Sure, they both have good plots and it's fun to battle, but...I don't know, neither have been fun for me really.

It really depends on the genre of gaming you prefer. I've played the last two and The World Ends with You is clearly the favoured for me.

TWEWY is one of the best even though i have never played it, the reviews are amazing and great to read.

Sonic Chronicles isnt really for a basic Sonic fan but only for hardcore Sonic fans.

Fire Emblem, I haven't played one of these in the series but these say they are fun and tricky at some points.

Altogether, I have to agree with TWEWY yet again!

Ok, so I went and bought TWEWY. It's awesome, and I request some closure, please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back