• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years

• Thanks for providing a base!

Nice! Time to resize:

stufful_by_kevinsl-daf6p8c.png

Nice! Inaugural back sprite for sure...

Stufful (Front: zlolxd and me add tail, back: leparagon and me change color :) )
    stufful_1_by_xiechayghe-daf7cpu.png

Vikavolt (Front: zlolxd)
    vikavolt_2_by_xiechayghe-daf7cpo.png

Alolan Sandslash (Front: zlolxd)
    alolan_sandslash_2_by_xiechayghe-daf7coo.png

Alolan Marowak
    38f.jpg

==>
    alolan_marowak_3_by_xiechayghe-daf7coe.png

Thanks for the QCs!

fishbowlsoul90 has made a better sprite for Turtonator i guess -_-

The sprite still has to be resized and reposed to fit... But we can consider that once it is successfully resized and reposed...

New sprites posted in the OP:
    FmDLoda.png

i8Kxki9.png

HXivpzj.png

And Alolan Sandslash front sprite:
    YYlho23.png

Also, we might be removing some Gen. 6 ME placeholder sprites anytime soon... :)

Bulbadon

Might or might not come back
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    I tried to fix up Bewear's palettes.

Before:
    VX5MZ4P.png

After:
    Bewear_zpsopyklxzg.png

Spoiler:

Bulbadon

Might or might not come back
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    I made a 64x64 base for Alolan Ninetales.
    Alolan%20Ninetales_zpsorcrnc2u.png

Still needs work. On the tails. Feel free to work on it.

EDIT:

Did a quick edit:

-->
    Alolan%20Ninetales_zpsg9neyckl.png

ALSO

Quick edit of Sandshrew.

Alolan%20Sandshrew_zpsyutxq4td.png

Made the tail sharper head a bit rounder. Fixed the eyes and made a line between the top of its head and face. Hopefully I didn't go over 16 colors.

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • I made a 64x64 base for Alolan Ninetales.

Still needs work. On the tails. Feel free to work on it.

EDIT:

Did a quick edit:

-->
    Alolan%20Ninetales_zpsg9neyckl.png

ALSO

Quick edit of Sandshrew.

Alolan%20Sandshrew_zpsyutxq4td.png

Made the tail sharper head a bit rounder. Fixed the eyes and made a line between the top of its head and face. Hopefully I didn't go over 16 colors.

Thanks for the QC! And your base for Alolan Ninetales is nice!

Now posted in the OP:
    K7jYR5r.png

TrainerDekk

Licensed Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    http://i.imgur.com/t2TJCbn.png

Hello! Saw this thread and I'm thinking of making my own lil rom or something, was wondering if I could use the assets provided I give the thread credit. Regardless I thought I'd contribute the back A. Ninetales sprite until you guys get a better one since you don't seem to have any. I also made the Male MC and nearly the Female MC of S&M done in firered overworld style. That said if they are wanted, I did them directly in the editor so it might be harder to get them. I'll have to look at exporting them somehow.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • http://i.imgur.com/t2TJCbn.png

Hello! Saw this thread and I'm thinking of making my own lil rom or something, was wondering if I could use the assets provided I give the thread credit. Regardless I thought I'd contribute the back A. Ninetales sprite until you guys get a better one since you don't seem to have any. I also made the Male MC and nearly the Female MC of S&M done in firered overworld style. That said if they are wanted, I did them directly in the editor so it might be harder to get them. I'll have to look at exporting them somehow.

Nice! That would be the inaugural back sprite!

Now posted in the OP:
    BaQ5wCt.png
    (the front sprite used is by Versekr Dark)

Recap: Aside from the species and form/es yet to be revealed, the "Water Starter Final Evolution" (aka Entermaid) and Crabrawler are the only ones that has no featured sprites... Though there are front sprites already reserved for them... Same case with the Cosplay Pikachu forms and Eternal Flower Floette...

TrainerDekk

Licensed Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    Nice! That would be the inaugural back sprite!

Now posted in the OP:
    BaQ5wCt.png
    (the front sprite used is by Versekr Dark)

Recap: Aside from the species and form/es yet to be revealed, the "Water Starter Final Evolution" (aka Entermaid) and Crabrawler are the only ones that has no featured sprites... Though there are front sprites already reserved for them... Same case with the Cosplay Pikachu forms and Eternal Flower Floette...

Sweet, thanks!

And I'll probably get around to doing the backsprite of Entermaid I assume. Probably not Crabs just because I'm not enough of a fan of his design to really put in the work. I'll likely be here again soon with the updated sprite :D

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Entermaid (Back: aravi and me chang color, QC)
    ________by_xiechayghe-dafogi9.png

Thanks, but not yet...

The sprite is 64x64 in size... I actually couldn't figure how to arrange Entermaid's hair, :\

I appreciate your sprite, actually it's a nice base... It's just that it looks small because of the hair focus... I'm not also sure how should it be reposed... Maybe rotating the hair?

aravi

Pro trainer
    Years
  • Thanks, but not yet...

I appreciate your sprite, actually it's a nice base... It's just that it looks small because of the hair focus... I'm not also sure how should it be reposed... Maybe rotating the hair?
    I made the sprite by going through the Entermaid reference chart leaked on 4chan. It seems like her hair is mostly tied upwards, but it could also be pulled down at times. One of the images also had the hair spread out, possibly while attacking the opponent.

Let me try changing the hair, will upload the image as soon as I'm done. I've a lot of work in the coming week.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • I made the sprite by going through the Entermaid reference chart leaked on 4chan. It seems like her hair is mostly tied upwards, but it could also be pulled down at times. One of the images also had the hair spread out, possibly while attacking the opponent.

Let me try changing the hair, will upload the image as soon as I'm done. I've a lot of work in the coming week.

Thanks for helping! I look forward to your update...

Back