• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I only think Kartana needs to match because it'll be too small otherwise.

I'll add those other sprites to the hub.

I can give extra help.

Dartrix

Marcos_SGG
    Years
    DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

This Could be a Nice Mimikyu Busted Form + Need's Shiny Pallete

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2023
    I know the hub says otherwise, but I really think the Type: Null and Silvally backsprites should resized to match one another. Silvally's head looks way too tiny on compared to Null's.

Also, isn't the outline on Ninetales frontsprite's hard a bit too dark?

Edit: Imo the Mimkyu sprite above looks far superior than the one on the hub.

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Y'all, no. That Mimikyu sprite makes it way too small and the arm looks weird. It looks like some kind of Emerald animation frame, and it's not even facing the enemy. I will do Mimikyu.

I can add those issues to Type: Null and Sivally. Ninetales looks mostly fine to me, outline issues on the tail notwithstanding, but if enough people think that's an issue then that's okay.

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    What did you change about the sprites? They look exactly the same as the one in the hub.

Jeesh

I just wanna hack Emerald.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    Hey, I have a quick one Before the Eternal Worm Devours Connecticut (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ustTnrPxmLQ) about the Dewpider/Araquanid line.

After inspecting the two backsprites, I've noticed that side by side, Dewpider's backsprite is waaaay bigger than Araquanid's. That's just not fair; Dewpider is the pre-evolution of Araquanid!

So, personally, I want to add these issues Before the Eternal Worm Devours Co before a moderator freezes this thread.
    Dewpider: Make the backsprite a lot smaller.
    Araquanid: Find some way to make it look bigger and badder than Dewpider, backspritewise. Give it a Wailord backsprite situation if you have to.

VVV(this is what I mean)VVV

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    That backsprite makes it kind of hard to see even what it is. I totally agree with the issue. Whoever was making Kartana's backsprite said they were going to fix up Araquanid's backsprite too

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
    Hello! So here's a base to use for the Turtonator front sprite, I didn't resize the sprite so you must not credit me... This is from fishbowlsoul90's sprite and I only removed the tail and the neck... It must not be resized and the body shouldn't be moved... It doesn't matter if you want to change the head or something, as long as it is of the same size and should touch the top-most pixel... The palette already has 16-colors so you must not add more colors (you can swap it to Sugimori and then shiny colors though)...

Anyway, here's the base:

Also, I would like to ask the mods to temporarily lock this thread from December 25, 2016 (any time within that date) to January 1, 2017 (any time within that date also)... Thanks!

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    he changed the shiny pallete
    "I have a fairly good eye for sprites" lol

They look almost exactly the same. Forgive me if I'm human. If you're rude to me again, I'm going to report you to the mods. :)

Kartana + shiny
    Front by ?. Back sprite by me.

mb need resizing front sprite? because Kartana small Pok?mon.

This is good, but I think this would be much better if the head was wider/squarer. It looks weird when it's super narrow.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
    I just want to share something with regards to proper sizes of the sprites, especially on how back sprites are posed and sized... Here's MrDollSteak's completed sprite compilation for the Gen 6 sprites, I chose these because just like Gen. 7, Gen. 6 games doesn't have sprites but models...

Here they are:

Notice how small species' back sprites are posed and how large they are... And also how evolutionary stages' front sprites are sized...

Jeesh

I just wanna hack Emerald.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    Update on Araquanid back sprite
    View attachment 80985

This is a LOT better than mine XD
    All I'd recommend is have the legs match in some way, cuz that one leg sticking up is bothering me. Try putting them all at that height, but if it takes away too much from the head, maybe not.
    Iunno, Araquanid's a toughie.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
    I would like to request the mods to temporarily lock this thread in the meantime... Thanks!

EDIT: To everyone, I'm not closing this repository, I just need some time to fix this and have an update come New Year's Day... This thread will open again after a week... So kindly hold your submissions for a week...

Last edited:
    Back