• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2022
    Amazing back sprite work! I'd really like to see a decent zeraora back sprite, the one available is quite obscene. I'd be willing to pay for a really good one, for real :)
    Anyways, is there a guide to change back sprites for gba pkmn hacks? I'm still struggling about that. Thanks in advance!

Years
    • they / them
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    What's been the policy on posting sprites of leaked Pokemon in this thread in the past? Hypothetically - I may try to tackle a few of the new Pokemon that have leaked for Scarlet / Violet who I'm particularly enthusiastic about, but I want to know if I should share it in here if I do. (No promises - my experience with spriting has been with trainers so far!)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Out of curiosity is there plans to have the Rotom Smart Phone done up in the various cases that were introduced in Scarlet & Violet?

Years
  • Is this thread still ongoing? I saw people post recently but I haven't saw any new submissions etc. And is the full repository updated?

Years
    • they / them
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Ni7BCO8.png

Here's a submission for Scream Tail, one of my new favs. Anyone can feel free to do whatever they want with this for non-profit projects (basically, same terms as anything else in this thread). Sorry it took me so long to have anything to present! No back / shiny sprites yet, might touch it up later too.

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Out of curiosity is there plans to have the Rotom Smart Phone done up in the various cases that were introduced in Scarlet & Violet?

We view the casings in the same light as the costumes for Partner Pikachu and Eevee... Not a scope of this repo...

i'll be making them, but gonna post them in the novelty pokemon repository. we're planning to revive it some time soon

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9414046 for those who are interested

I'm inviting everyone to please support the Novelty thread, leparagon will take full control of that thread...

Is this thread still ongoing? I saw people post recently but I haven't saw any new submissions etc. And is the full repository updated?

Yes... Expect Gen. 9 updates before the year ends...

Years
  • thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • OP and DropBox are now updated with the first batch of Gen. 9 sprites:

Battle:
    907.png

915.png

917.png

919.png

920.png

923.png

928.png

940.png

941.png

944.png

945.png

948.png

949.png

950.png

951.png

960.png

961.png

963.png

964.png

964-1.png

968.png

969.png

970.png

971.png

973.png

976.png

977.png

978.png

978-1.png

978-2.png

980.png

998.png

194-Paldea.png

Icons:
    906.png
    909.png
    912.png
    915.png
    928.png
    944.png
    960.png
    963.png
    964.png
    964-1.png
    975.png
    976.png
    194-Paldea.png

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they / them
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    scream_tail.png

I did a shiny palette and back sprite for Scream Tail too so I'll contribute this here again. Wahoo! (I am on vacation while I do this so any corrections / problems anyone points out might have to wait)

Years
  • Hey, I was thinking due to there being the resprite of gens 1-4 from DS we could just make one giant archive after gen 9 is put together so there's one Master Archive of community sprites.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • OP and DropBox is now updated with the following sprites:

Battle:
    628-Hisui.png

931.png

931-1.png

931-2.png

931-3.png

965.png

979.png