• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dsaerno's Newest Dragon Deck (YGO)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Here we go again. My lastest creation. I only own some of the cards, so bear with me.

Fusion Deck (3)
    ------------------
    x1 Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
    x1 King Dragun
    x1 Sanwitch

Monsters (20)
    ------------------
    x2 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
    x1 Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon
    x2 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV4 OR x1 Manju and x1 Paladin of White OR x1 Blue-Eyes White
    x2 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6
    x1 Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8
    x1 Paladin of White Dragon
    x1 The Dark - Hex Sealed Fusion
    x2 The Light - Hex Sealed Fusion
    x1 An Owl of Luck
    x2 Lord of D.
    x1 Magician of Faith
    x1 Cyber Jar
    x1 Manju of the Ten-Thousand Hands
    x1 Sangan
    x1 Witch of the Black Forest

Spells (13)
    ------------------------
    x2 Flute of Summoning Dragon
    x2 Stamping Destruction
    x2 Level Up!
    x1 White Dragon Ritual
    x1 Pot of Greed
    x1 Swords of Revealing Light
    x1 Mystical Space Typhoon
    x1 Fusion Gate
    x1 Snatch Steal
    x1 Polymerization OR Mage Power (I can't decide) OR x1 White Dragon Ritual

Traps (7)
    ----------------------
    x1 Ceasefire
    x2 Botomless Trap Hole
    x1 Ring of Destruction
    x1 Magic Jammer
    x1 Seven Tools of the Bandit
    x1 Call of the Haunted

I really need to focus more on 2 of 3 things (instead all 3)- Horus, Blue-Eyes, or King Dragun. I still want to keep all three in my deck. Although, because of the Fusion Gate/Light Hex Fusion/Dark Hex Fusion, I can keep all my fusions in line and still look forward to summoning at least 1 (King or Ultimate. Forget Sanwitch for this case!) in any given Duel. The only reason I don't have more Paladin of White Dragons is 'cause it's a difficult-to-summon Ritual and I got King Dragun plus Lord of D and his flute to help me.

I threw Sanwitch in there 'cause I'll be getting many Soul of the Duelist packs to get the 2 Hours LV6, which I don't yet own. You never know when you could turn the almost-never useless Witch or Sangan into a 2100 ATK monster. But, obviously, it is not a primary goal of my deck to summon Sanwitch. :paranoid:

One last thing- do you think Horus LV4's are necessary? If not, I could always put in my two Luster Dragons (1900 ATK) instead. Or make room for another Paladin of White Dragon and another Manju? I'll test it out and wait for replies.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Which format. Because Ring of Destruction,Pot of Greed and Witch of the Black Forest are banned. Best to put your deck to 1 theme. I would choose Horus because it can create a lot of control. It best to seperate the deck into 3 different kinds and see which deck workks best. But good to try it anginst different themes than the same theme. Horus LV.4 is useful for the deck so it can create speed with level up to summon the higher levels. Besides Elemental Heros. Fusions may not be the best thing to try this format. Sanwitch is not bad but there are some better fusion monsters to use. And also Witch of the Black Forest is banned. So the fusion can't be fully made. Exepct by cards like Metaorphisis or Cyber Stein. Since they are both restricted(depending on which format. It would make it harder to do it. So try out one of each theme for best. ^_^

Charizard Master 2003

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • if your using Sanwitch (which I personally wouldn't use), take out WotBF and put in something like Versago the Destroyer. otherwise, I am very jealous of you becuase you have a King Dragun. I've been trying to get one of those since it came out in the U.S.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Good Luck with it.

It should not be hard because dragon's aren't noticed a lot. Mabye you try.

1. Buy a box of FET
    2. Buy booster packs of FET
    3. Scale on 1 or 2
    4. Order online
    5.Make a trade the person can't refuse.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    The only reason Sanwitch is in there is cause I have fusions and Sangan and Witch of the Black Forest. I don't intend on summoning it much at all. Just in case I need a good 2100 ATK and the conditions are right.

I play advanced format without bans. I almost always play at home with friends and stuff. We're not too official about bans. We'll let the lower-level duelists among us use a Monster Reborn, but only one. Us advanced duelists are not allowed to play Monster Reborn, Change of Heart, etc. It makes it a little more fair; but I, of coarse, have Call of the Haunted. Same basic effect as Monster Reborn.

Horus is good, but I really like my Blue-Eyeses. Maybe... I'll find a way to make it work.

Light- Hex-Sealed Fusion and Dark- Hex-Sealed Fusion have the same effect as Versago the Destroyer. Plus, they tribute themselves and the fusion-material monsters to summon a Light or Dark fusion monster. They are much better. Besides, like I said, I don't play bans, so Witch and Sangan (yes, Sanwitch, too - for extremes) will stay. So everyone stop about the Sanwitch thing- my deck will not summon Sanwitch every duel at the expense of forgetting King Dragun/BEUD. Don't worry, I'm not stupid. :laugh:

But seriously, I think you're right, Kyouraku.
    [AGELIMIT]anyone without a sick mind. If you are questionable about that, it means YOU[/AGELIMIT]I'll drop ONE of the three 'objectives' (probably King Dragun, which I don't actually own yet and never said I did!) and carefully squeeze the Blue-Eyeses in there without unbalancing the deck formula.

That last sentence was not meant to sound nasty. Ha ha. Let's all laugh. Heck, it used to read... never mind.

Oh, well. At least now I know what the AGELIMIT thingy's for. (Not meant to be off-topic).

EDIT: Yay! My signature (which I have negelcted throughout my whole membership up till now) is finally up! And it's 100% full. *pats self on back*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Actually, King Dragun might be your best bet among the 3 themes...I personally use all 3 at once and it works, but that's just me...For one thing, only ONE BESD is pretty much useless. Second, Lord of D. and Flute <<< Dragun. Third, with the powers of Dragun, you shouldn't need Horus LV4. Fourth, only 1 Manju and Paladin set DOES NOT WORK. Fifth, if you're going to use banned cards like Pot, Ring, and Witch, just go ahead and swipe in the ultimate dragon, CED.

Back