• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DTBlayde's Trade Shop

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Hello and welcome to DragonTamerBlayde's pokemon shop!

Here is a list of a few pokemon I have available from friend safari and other:

Magnemite
    Magmar
    Charmeleon (I have a few modest with 31 Sp atk IVs)
    Dratini
    Fennekin
    Froakie
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Dragonair(W/ Marvel Scale)
    Electabuzz
    Pancham
    Wooper
    Druddigon
    Noibat
    Gabite
    Emolga
    Butterfree
    Volbeat
    Venomoth
    Teddiursa
    Loudred
    Smeargle
    Beartic
    Snorunt
    Dewgong
    Marowak
    Kakuna
    Farfetch'd
    HootHoot
    Tropius
    Zebstrika
    Stunfisk
    Swalot
    Toxicroak
    Nuzleaf
    Cacturne
    Throh
    Meditate
    Breloom
    Metang
    Electrode
    Mankey
    Oddish
    Vivillon
    Diggersby
    Xerneas
    Zygarde

I also can obviously obtain any of the regular common pokemon throughout the game of Pokemon X.

If you'd like a specific nature or hidden ability for one of those pokemon let me know and I'll do the best I can to accommodate.

Other than that, feel free to make an offer for something!

My FC is 0602-6443-9551

Years
  • I added your FC a while ago, I've been looking for a Tyrogue for Breeding the Punch moves. Think you can help me out? I can offer some Hidden Ability pokemon, Such as Protean Froakie and Infiltraitor Zubat.

It was in another thread for trading where I saw your name and it said you had Tyrogue but I may be mistaken. Just PM me if you're interested!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    The tyrogue is one of the pokemon that people get from my friend safari.....I'll try asking some of my friends if they can send one over to me....gimme a little bit to find one for ya

Years
  • Hey DTBlayde,

I wouldn't mind one of your Dratinis / Dragonairs if I could?
    I can offer a fair few other pokemon like Chespin or a Torchic? If you had something else in mind let me know and I can arrange it.

FC: 0533 - 5297 - 1808

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Hey Santorin.....I'll take a Chespin so I can round out my stable of starters. I'll give you one of the spare marvel scale dragonairs I have so you can work with the better ability

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    Thank you to you as well...Same here! Working on getting a perfect Dratini

Years
  • The tyrogue is one of the pokemon that people get from my friend safari.....I'll try asking some of my friends if they can send one over to me....gimme a little bit to find one for ya

Ah, well I thought you had one. Thanks anyway. You can PM me if you get ahold of one, thanks for the reply!

Back