• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DuckSwimmer has arrived!

DuckSwimmer

Video Editor~
Years
  • Hey guys! Since im a big pokemon i decided to join the forums!
    I was refered by Kakashi_dog. I hope to meet alot of awesome people on here!

Shining Platinum

Lovin' Kallen till I die!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC DuckSwimmer, you know it's funny the #1 reason why people join this place is that their friend told them about this place or something...anyways have fun,read the rules, and be an active member!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hmm... I always thought members found this place searching Google for ROM Hacking, Pokémon, and Shiny Gold. Seems like enough people tell us that in their welcomes. XD

Anyway, we're always happy to have another hard-core Pokémon fan join the community. Welcome to the forums, DuckSwimmer.

I can almost guarantee you that you're going to meet quite a few awesome people around the boards of the ol' PC. Just find some threads you're interested in, post around, and I'm sure you will begin to make friends in no time.

Take care, DuckSwimmer.

DuckSwimmer

Video Editor~
    Years
  • Hmm... I always thought members found this place searching Google for ROM Hacking, Pokémon, and Shiny Gold. Seems like enough people tell us that in their welcomes. XD

Anyway, we're always happy to have another hard-core Pokémon fan join the community. Welcome to the forums, DuckSwimmer.

I can almost guarantee you that you're going to meet quite a few awesome people around the boards of the ol' PC. Just find some threads you're interested in, post around, and I'm sure you will begin to make friends in no time.

Take care, DuckSwimmer.

Thanks for the welcome! I recently/randomly lost my Action Replay, which had my legit Diamond in it. Since i have 2 diamond games and one pearl. LOL, im spoiled xD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I love your name, Duckswimmer! Welcome to PC! =D

You'll most certainly meet some fun people here...We're actually quite loaded with them! =P

I'm sure you'll find something or another to stay busy with, so give all the forums a good look! Hope to see you around! ^___^

DuckSwimmer

Video Editor~
    Years
  • I love your name, Duckswimmer! Welcome to PC! =D

You'll most certainly meet some fun people here...We're actually quite loaded with them! =P

I'm sure you'll find something or another to stay busy with, so give all the forums a good look! Hope to see you around! ^___^

Lol my name was from a Virtual Disney Game that closed now 5 or 6 months ago. Lol ever since that i've sticked to the name DuckSwimmer :D

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

What an um interesting way to find a name! Anyway it's nice to have you here! I agree that there are more than just a few nice people here! They will be happy to talk to you, help you or maybe even become friends with you so I'm sure you will have a good time here! If you need any help feel free to VM/PM me!

See you around

Back