• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Dude, are you crying?"

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
  • I am pretty sure at some point I absolutely wanted to just start crying aloud.
    But I don't actually believe I really cried during a film of any sorts.

Sometimes I don't want to be so heartless, but in my life it's the only way you wouldn't get hurt

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    You know, I cry over anime or manga easier than I cry over normal movies. XD; I can't remember a movie with real actors that I've ever cried over. TV shows maybe, but movies.. eh. It's weird. Though, I do remember when I was very young, I saw Balto in theaters, and actually cried during part of it. Which is weird because I was 8, and I didn't cry over anything at that age. lmfao

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Also.. I though the death of Littlefoot's mother in The Land Before Time was pretty sad. Then again, Don Bluth liked throwing in extremely sad parts in his movies, like the entirety of An American Tail, which was pretty sad as a whole.
    Also...
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    The very first movie that made me shed a tear was actually Pokemon: Heroes.

The first and only movie to have me sobbing was Marley & Me.

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
    Years
  • The only film that I am sure I started crying to was Bridge to Terabithia.

If any of you have seen the film then you know exactly why I was crying. >.>

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I cried during Up, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, Charlie St. Cloud, and a couple of others I'm sure. Usually if there's elements of a love that will always remain, or something like never being able to see the one person that you cherish the most or having only one important person in your life that you lose and you want so badly to confide in someone but that person was the only one and all you can do is cry, I'll be the one crying. ;__; Those are oddly specific, but yeah...

MidnaMoon

Queen of Arendelle
    Years
  • Les Miserables, second time I watched the film I cried like a baby.
    other than that, I tend not to cry at most films, TV, Anime and Games seem to affect me more because it takes me longer to get attached to characters.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • Wreck-It Ralph brought more tears to my eye than expected. Even when I watch it and know what's gonna happen, I can't help but get teary-eyed.

Years
  • The first 10 minutes of Up.

That movie is beautiful in my opinion. It will always hold a special place in my heart <3

Didn't cry during the Up movie, but in my opinion, I think the protagonist's love story is one of the best written ones! Even though I've watched Titanic numerous times, I can't stop myself from crying every time >< I re-watch it occasionally whenever I'm bored XP

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • A Walk To Remember & Marley & Me

I didn't cry per se, but I really felt something during those movies. PS: I have yet to find a movie to make me cry ;~;
    If a dying dog doesn't make me cry iunno what can tbh.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Omg when I was younger I used to cry at the end of movies all the time. I know there was a movie recently that made me tear up a little, but I cannot remember it which is really pissing me off!!!! Besides whatever that was I don't cry that easily at movies anymore.

Years
  • It's been a long time since I cried watching a movie, I'm not as nearly as emotionally invested in movies as I was during early-middle grade school.

I remember the plot, but only faintly. If I watched the same movie today, I probably won't be crying.

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
  • This episode: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP180
    Bear in mind I must have been 10, but this moment really had a lot of emotional affection. :3

Togepi has been blasted away by Team Rocket and is gone from the group, but a friendly Houndoom, at first only subtly, takes Togepi with him to bring him back to Ash and Co. The whole episode is about this Houndoom being together with Topgepi, keeping the poor little guy safe. Breakdown point is when Togepi and Houndoom sit underneath a tree, taking shelter for the rainy night. Togepi lies next to Houndoom, keeping Togepi warm. Togepi looks at Houndoom with a look as lovely as an infant would look at his father. Then my tears begin rolling. I can't help but keep watching, seeing the story develop further, involving me sobbing loudly.
    When the episode ends I just sit there, teardrops slowly dripping from my face, my face with a stupid smile that just keeps hanging around for the rest of the day...

Years
  • Pokemon the first movie - when Ash died and when Lucario died in Lucario and the mystery of mew :(

As for non-Pokemon movies- I cried when I was watching the Proposal and Margaret left - and than they realize that they are in love but scared etc. - It's kinda funny though because I don't normally like romantic movies and I never cried during one - except for this one :o

Back