• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DUDE GETS 78 HOLOS!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    youtube.com/watch?v=9pTxRG_aT9w&feature=channel_video_title

I watched this and was not only super jealous, but upset that I dont have these cards

im gonna make my own videos and maybe people will send me cards

Years
  • youtube.com/watch?v=9pTxRG_aT9w&feature=channel_video_title

I watched this and was not only super jealous, but upset that I dont have these cards

im gonna make my own videos and maybe people will send me cards

I certainly have most of those, but I won't be sending my cards to anyone any time soon. The best way to remedy the fact that you don't have them is to actually buy them yourself from boosters and certified sellers on eBay. That way you know they're legit. (b'-')b

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    That's so cute how excited he gets over the charizard G, he's like 'oh shining groudon OMG CHARIZARD!!'

Future_Chaos

Obsessed with Eelektross
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Why would somebody give their cards (especially cards like that o.o) away?

(I'm super jealous xP)

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    lots of times people send eachother cards on youtube so they will promote their channel. Sort of a video link exchange as it were :)

Back