• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Duels of the Jungle!" Episode Discussion

Years
    Here is where you can discuss the fourth in-series debut of a 4th Generation Pokemon, Weavile, in "Duels of the Jungle!"

My review to come forthwith. Sorry for the lateness.

Last edited:

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    I only downloaded it this morning and watched it about 10 minutes ago. The episode on the whole was not that bad, and it was nice to see yet another new 4th generation pokemon Weavile. The best thing for me in this new episode was the clear improvement for the Voice over of Ash. It seems to be getting better after each new episode now and there are easy ways of understanding Ash's emotions and feelings.

~Kipper~

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Here is where you can discuss yet another in-series debut of a 4th Generation Pokemon, Weavile, in "Duels of the Jungle!"

My review to come forthwith. Sorry for the lateness.

Are other people aloud to make these threads?

Overall, I think the episode was okay. It introduced Weavile, but thats about it. Sarah's voice got better but thats all that really happened to the characters. But I do think it was entertaining, and Jessie x Weavile was funny.

Years
    Are other people aloud to make these threads?

I'm not sure the official stance, but I know Reyna has made them, which is fine as I was busy and so is PPNSteve. I'll definitely be more punctual with plot ones (which will be coming up quite soon), but fillers? Nah, have at it, if I'm not on it by 1:00 P.M. the latest on Saturday. Better?

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I think I do a few if I get on Saturdays and see that Dark Charaxes or PNNSteven hasn't done them yet. I also try to see if I can find an nice pic from the episode to go with but I think anybody can do them if they want too. It is all okies here.

I didn't really like this one. I mean it would have been nice to see weavile like it was in he Movie under a trainer but it is okies.

Is it just me or does Team Rocket as in Jessie and James have a thing for Sneasal while Meowth hates it. Like in the torch episode for Johto, Pop Goes the Sneasal, and the restraunt one, Hail to the Chef. I guessing it has the same thing for Weavile too right except Jessie is in love with it while Meowth is the same.

Also have you notice that Jessie and James are more okies with saying Giovinnai names instead like they have done in the past by calling him just "The Boss".

How come normal attacks can't hit ghost pokemon but ghost attacks can hit them? Teeheehee. Just me noticing a few things about this episode. Teeheehee

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I'm not sure the official stance, but I know Reyna has made them, which is fine as I was busy and so is PPNSteve. I'll definitely be more punctual with plot ones (which will be coming up quite soon), but fillers? Nah, have at it, if I'm not on it by 1:00 P.M. the latest on Saturday. Better?

Hey, what about me? I've made them too......*tear*

Anyway, this one was easier to watch than the other one, at least...but I can't remember too much about it right now (other than getting a distinct feeling of deja vu...). I'll be back...

Years
    Hey, what about me? I've made them too......*tear*

Anyway, this one was easier to watch than the other one, at least...but I can't remember too much about it right now (other than getting a distinct feeling of deja vu...). I'll be back...

Oh, you did, man? I didn't know. Sure, I's trust ya.

Don't worry; I didn't watch it, either. I should be able to this weekend. I hope.

prime pikachu

pokemon tamer
    Years
    I like it it was a great filler. I really like how all the Sneasals are female & all the Weaviles are male. But one thing bugs me in the games shadow ball doesn't work
    on normal types like aipom so how does it work on them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Okay, I'm back, and I remember why I had deja vu: the episode that introduced Tracey's Scyther had a similar plot. It's not an exact copy, but there are some definite similarities. The general idea of being forced out of the pack, of course, but also the battlescar (or else my mind is playing tricks on me).

Of course, it was mainly a filler, used to showcase a new Pokemon (and sink Meowth's disguising abilities to a new low). No quotes really stuck out to me, either. Just an average episode.

Back