• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumb pokemon nicknames

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    My brother traded me a Shinx named Fish once. I wasn't very happy about that...

BowtiePenguin

Proud; noble; penguins.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    Jumpyzz(happy emote) the Happiny. >>;
    And the 'zz' was the sleepy zz's, not the actual letters.

I accidentally named my Ponyta Mister Cupcake Man.
    How's that? Even without the spaces, and 'Mister' abbreviated to 'Mr.', it would not fit.

Last edited:

Pitaelitmaster

The Master Of Puppets
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    When i traded my Onix for a Charmander it was called ****Blower.

And no , not Fireblower.....

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    A Latias named Vagi** Ya..... you can all figure out the last two letters. Not mine, but I had to fight it, and it raped my team. Oh the irony.

LMFAO!!! Yeah I've sent a few tauros out on the GTS named Beast or Torro...I've gotten a Bronzor named Archeomire and I thought that was kinda cute. I'll never understand why peeps would name their pokemon A**Burn or anything, I think its more for shock standard...unless their pokemon can really Pwn yours or something.

silverdreams92

Team Rocket member at heart
    Years
    My friend has a Torterra named OMGWassup?. My other friend traded me a Venusaur named OMGMarkie. I never used the Venusaur after I noticed the nick name.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i don't trade or nickname my pokemon, so i wouldn't really know. xD i feel odd giving my pokemon different names, i don't know why though.

Miria

A wild Miria appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Indeed, I hate nicknames! If I happen to get one with a nickname, I'll breed it and give it to someone else and keep the egg. ^^

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I got a Burmy named UGLY on the GTS and it made feel feel kinda bad.
    Now if I use it in battles with my friend she'll think I'm not a good trainer.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    I call alll the really pathetic pokemon horrible names with things in it im not going to say here :).

Back