• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumbest Insult for liking Pok?mon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    My teachers probaly would too. I don't know why they would, but I can see my teachers saying something like ...

"Look a Pi-KA-chuuu (average person's way of pernouncing Pokemon stuff)." and then go on about various things, sort of like when they read notes outload, but the embrasament would probably be worse.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Lucifer said:
    I think there's also an unwritten rule entitled "Leave moderating to the moderators."

You're not a forum leader, just as I'm not a member of the Grammar Police. If I were, I'd condemn you for horribly misspelling the word "censor" and just generally typing incoherently. But like I said, I'm in no position to do so. ='(
    You took the words outta my mouth. I wish these members would stop being wannabe MODs and minding thir business, it's so annoying.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Imakuni? said:
    i miss the day when i could talk about pokemon in class without the teachers making fun of me...
    The teachers that teach in my primary schools got annoyed with me...
    because all of my compositions contain Pokemon!

The Chinese teacher even gave me 50% for my Chinese composition! XDDD
    (English is 85%)

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Lol today, i was talking to a 3rd grader (dont ask) and he knew i went to the pokemon TCG world wide championships. then for the next 30 min he was going "pokemon championship? that is soooo geeky! why would you do that *blah blah*"

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    I've been teased far more in my years for wearing an ash hat than for simply likeing Pokemon, though.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    eliana said:
    Lol today, i was talking to a 3rd grader (dont ask) and he knew i went to the pokemon TCG world wide championships. then for the next 30 min he was going "pokemon championship? that is soooo geeky! why would you do that *blah blah*"
    You could say, "Well, one of its age group is 15 and over, which I'm participating in!"

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    You know, this may be off topic but...I just remembered...It was funny...Okay. Think about this...

Male Jynx

I caught one in my Gold Version

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    WHAT ON EARTH!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Are you serious!?
    Ewwwwwww......................is your Gold version a fake?

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Nope. It's real. That's why it's so controversial. Because it's real. And I don't think a guy would have man bo()p$ that big :P

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    i dont have one 4 anything about pokemon. everybody thinks im over it so i havent got insults since 4th grade. but they said 2 years ago about yugioh

"Why do you play Lugeyman? It's stupid and ur gay if u like it"

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    i dont have one 4 anything about pokemon. everybody thinks im over it so i havent got insults since 4th grade. but they said 2 years ago about yugioh

"Why do you play Lugeyman? It's stupid and ur gay if u like it"

My response was "whoa u must be a huge fan of it then

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    No body knows I like it. They think I got over it in 3rd grade with everyone else, and actually I did I staretd likign it again about a year ago. So I havn't gotten any insults.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Pine said:
    Nope. It's real. That's why it's so controversial. Because it's real. And I don't think a guy would have man bo()p$ that big :P
    Ewww...they are even bigger than microwaves! XDDD *vomits*
    That's REALLY gay. :P *Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllk! Tooooooooooo~~~~!!!*
    ------------------------- ----------------------------------------
    Who cares likeing Pokemon?
    Everyday, I fill school computers with Pokemon sites.
    I fill my bedroom cupboard with Pokemon stuff, and my Pokemon toys just lie around the whole room!
    Everyone in the boarding house knows that I like Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Yeah, people call me a nerd because I like pokemon and yugioh. Once I came to school as a rocket, and 2 times as an aqua. I don't care what people call me. If they think pokemon is nerdy, then they are the nerds.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Meep. :< This is way old. Please do not revive old threads guys. ^^; (old thread = hasn't been posted in for over a month XD)

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back