• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumbest Looking Pokemon

Tox

fight me
Years
  • Am I the only one who thinks Lickilicky's sprite is cool? Well, at least better than its artwork.

Slowpoke looks the dumbest in terms of intelligence, but its pretty damn awesome either way. <3

I actually can't think of any Pokémon that I despise the look of off the top of my head. They all seem to grow on me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2010
    Rhydon's Evolution form

Why do they make such great pokemon turn into some other bland idea that looks like its from Yu Gi Oh....leave previous generations alone....First few generations were good and creative then it starts going downhill.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2010

There we go, that is basically a summary of the most dumbest looking pokemon.
    Slugma - Like seriously it looks like a blob of useless goo. Those eyes are really freakin' me out.
    Octillery - This pokemon looks either tired or really stupid.
    Piloswine - Yaaawn, yeah if it got a hair cut then things would be better.
    Likyliky - What was nintendo thinkin? Uhm yeeeah likitung was quite good then they had to ruin it with a dim witted pokemon like this!
    Probabass - Nosepass was annyoing enough, then to find out this pokemon is a floating rock with a moustache!
    Yo. don't diss the Swine.
    And i'm suprised no one has mentioned Tanglegrowth. it's.... just..... horrible.... all they did was stretch out tangela and gave it wierd red finger things

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I agree with lickilicky and probopass. Golem looks like it could barely move with those stubby arms and legs. Nidoqueen when looked at in pokemon stadium graphics looks a little... wrong. Cherrim when not during Sunny Day looks like it would be blindly wandering around the battlefield. I agree with magmortar and and Tangrowth. Gardevoir looks stupid if it's male. Jynx is kinda... bleh... Alakazam... spoons are kinda random, don't you think? And if it's shiny, then it looks like it's wearin Pink underpants. Sudowoodo, considering it's a rock type, looks stupid. You would expect it to be a grass type, i mean, its a TREE for godsakes, why is it rock?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Infernape.

All it's colors clash and I see no conenction to it and it's pre evolutions.

Years
  • All of the 4th Gen evolutions of perviously made Pokemon. You know who I am takling about. Also, the new Gen 5 water starter...I cant even start to explain how stupid it looks XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I don't know but they all look cute and wonderful to me. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    Yo. don't diss the Swine.
    And i'm suprised no one has mentioned Tanglegrowth. it's.... just..... horrible.... all they did was stretch out tangela and gave it wierd red finger things

I think Tangrowth is a pretty good evolution :(

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • lickilicky is kinda dumb... but... I think I am the only one to think this but I HATE froslass... I honestly cannot understand it in game, I kinda get it in the pic below but it doesn't make me like it.

Froslass.png

Also:

Forretress.gif

Hate this guy

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm sure this Pokemon was supposed to be some kind of subliminal message.

gloom.gif

That. Is. Not. Drool.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I think Slowpoke looks dumb, but in a lovable way. Like Patrick or a very happy dog. It has a naive bliss about it.

Slow....

Yado....

Dawww! I can see Slowpoke that way now.

I didn't really care for Tangrowth's design. =x

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • Bronzong... I mean, c'mon, it's a bell!

The whole fifth generation just sucks and is a dumb excuse to make money....

Yep, I agree. The first ones looked like animals, or weird things that were ok (like voltorb or shuckle) but then, they started to make mistakes. Drifflyn (or whatever it is spelled) is a f***ing balloon!

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Some of the 4th gen but after a while I got used to them a bit. But I agree most of the 5th gen are looking pretty stupid. It just goes to show that Nintendo is losing its creativity

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    art_011.jpg
    No explanation is needed.

Probopass.png
    O_O

400.png
    That's not even funny O_O

455.png
    This is borderline... But it really hurts your eyes

jynx.jpg
    UGH, GEN I WHAT WERE YOU THINKING

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Probopass,Bibarrel,Jynx and Lickilicky

Probopass reminds of Mr. Potato Head cause of his big nose and mustache
    Lickilicky somehow reminds me of ice cream :/ (i guess cause you lick ice cream?)
    Bibarrel just makes me wanna go DERP!

Last edited:
    Back