• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumbest Looking Pokemon

AffectionateGizmos

Pokemon Plushie Maker
Years
  • Considering most pokemon are animal based i think mr mime and jinx human looking ones just dont fit in! What is mr mime anyway? Some type of creepy clown? :/

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
  • I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Dunsparce. It's just ridiculous. That said, Lickilicky, Magmotar and Bidoof are pretty dumb ideas. Bidoof is just a beaver, and Raticate was kinda beaver-like anyway.
    Slwopoke is the dumbest pokemon though, or Snorlax. But with those two it's in a good way, cus they are thick but loveable.... whereas who would ever love a Dunsparce?

Years
  • Dumbest Looking Pokemon

Do I win yet.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Lol. Looks like everybody forgot about someone. xD

Dumbest Looking Pokemon

Aw, see? Now he's sad.

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
  • I think Tangrowth is a pretty good evolution :(

It's definately not the least original in the Pokemon world. Muk is just a bigger grimer, Mangeton is 3 Magnemite, Dugtrio is 3 Diglett, Electrode is an upside down Voltorb, Weezing is a Koffing with an extra head. But we all ignore that because everything after the first generation is unoriginal and uninspired. ;P

Anyway, I think Regice, Probopass, Shroomish, Piloswine, Snubbull, Quagsire, Jynx, Mr. Mime, Glalie and Nincada have some pretty bad designs. Jynx and Mr. Mime especially since they're not only ugly, they're also really creepy. Glalie just looks like it was in a horrible accident.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    LickiLicky for sure looks wack, and i kinda hate Granbull because his head is bigger than its body
    i hate elecervivres face

Lickitricky

Avast, ye scurvy dogs!
    Years
  • I bet lickilicky thinks all of YOU look dumb :O anyway, I vote combee.
    Im serious....its literally three honeycombs put together with a face- original, gamefreak, so original.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • ^Lickylicky honestly looks like a big baby sticking out it's tongue. :/

Anyway, Probopass looks like an easter island Mario head. Jynx looks creepy, and Dunsparse looks like a flying worm from hulabaloo.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Come on how come no one has said kricketune yet? I mean honestly what the heck? Especially if its female. Also wormadam, what in the world is that!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2019
    Electivire. Not only did it's cry sounds awful. Like Magmortar, they mushed up Electabuzz, which its cry and look was awesome

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Not going to judge the gen 5 Pokemon until i have seen them in the show. I hated Turtwig when i first saw pictures but as soon as i heard it's funny voice i loved it.

I never liked Spearow or the goat one(s) whos name has slipped my mind. they are stupid.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Drowzee hands down. And Hypno to a lesser extent. Now, I'm not one to hate any Pokemon (other than Drowzee), but the thing is one ugly mofo.

Back